pilikus

Aug 21, 2017
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
config.console = true config.console_history_size = 100

what am i doing wrong

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
Yeah i still have no idea what this key is for i dunno how i can talk to suki all she does is give the options on how to screw her not anything about this key is there something wrong im doing ?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Damn....
I never ever read a line filled with so much crap and BS in my life.
I like the slave route in this games (especially the second and third book), but i never ever had the thought or intention of raping another girl/woman i.r.l .. The only sick person here is you for thinking that just because you play an evil route that you do that i.r.l .... People like you is what is wrong with this world these days, people who cannot tell fiction from reality.

And like someone says above me, you are not playing as Aang in this game. You are playing as someone who possesses him an others (maybe read the dialog in the game before you come with BS)

Hell.
If everyone was exactly like the person they play in a game, well... This would be a Mad Max world :p

Dude i live in reality even have a girlfriend.But i just have a thought that people like you guys really like something evil like hypno,rape and using the girl in the game for your desire and i dont really like that.But,everyone have their opinion.Me i just feel so bad to do that even for a game.Bad,guilty and something like that...sorry if my post offend you..

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Dude i live in reality even have a girlfriend.But i just have a thought that people like you guys really like something evil like hypno,rape and using the girl in the game for your desire and i dont really like that.But,everyone have their opinion.Me i just feel so bad to do that even for a game.Bad,guilty and something like that...sorry if my post offend you..
Well best not generalize anyway mate. I personally don't mind the "slave route" since there isn't really a moment where it's as bad as you make it out to be. The only part I can think of that's pretty bad is the part with Jin but going by the actual series, she doesn't really get a happy ending with Zuko anyway. I also tend to play both parts since the dialog, characterization for both routes are pretty entertaining regardless. Also, not playing one vs the other, you tend to lose some story or character interactions. Like playing the slave route in book 2 means you get more interactions with Ty Lee and it's not like you treat her badly really. Though the love route yields more story aspects like the ones in Ember Island.

I do have to ask, have you've actually played the slave routes? I ask though since for both routes, the MC actually acts pretty similar in both cases for the most part. He's a little bit more aggressive in the slave route but generally he uses similar tactics to get the girls for both routes. Even though they label it as "Slave" and "Love", generally the MC acts pretty similarly with slight variations on how he handles the situation.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah i still have no idea what this key is for i dunno how i can talk to suki all she does is give the options on how to screw her not anything about this key is there something wrong im doing ?
You found the key near where you found the Kyoshi dildo. The dildo had a keyhole ...

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Well best not generalize anyway mate. I personally don't mind the "slave route" since there isn't really a moment where it's as bad as you make it out to be. The only part I can think of that's pretty bad is the part with Jin but going by the actual series, she doesn't really get a happy ending with Zuko anyway. I also tend to play both parts since the dialog, characterization for both routes are pretty entertaining regardless. Also, not playing one vs the other, you tend to lose some story or character interactions. Like playing the slave route in book 2 means you get more interactions with Ty Lee and it's not like you treat her badly really. Though the love route yields more story aspects like the ones in Ember Island.

I do have to ask, have you've actually played the slave routes? I ask though since for both routes, the MC actually acts pretty similar in both cases for the most part. He's a little bit more aggressive in the slave route but generally he uses similar tactics to get the girls for both routes. Even though they label it as "Slave" and "Love", generally the MC acts pretty similarly with slight variations on how he handles the situation.

i play slave route in book 2,well it really entertaining but when i see her submission,get hit and others i feel bad for azula and decide after that route,i will just keep playing the love route.I also try to play incomplete slave route book 3 before and i feel bad for suki,she is a girlfriend of sokka and instead mc make her work in brothel...well that is just fuck up...So,i will just keep play in love route only.sorry...:coldsweat:i just at least the mc get the girl by doing something good and make the girl like mc.well,everyone can play the game by their own ways anyway..

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
i play slave route in book 2,well it really entertaining but when i see her submission and others i feel bad for azula and decide after that route,i will keep playing the love route.I also try to play incomplete slave route book 3 before and i feel bad for suki,she is a girlfriend of sokka and instead mc make her work in brothel...well that is just fuck up...So,i will just keep play in love route only.sorry...:coldsweat:
No need to apologize, like you mentioned, everyone has their own opinion. I just wanted to mention my take on the slave vs love route discussion and to also find out more detail on your stance on things.

Reactions: Genji

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
But i just have a thought that people like you guys really like something evil like hypno,rape and using the girl in the game for your desire
If you want a western 2d game where none of those evil things happen to girls you should play Unteralterbach.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
No need to apologize, like you mentioned, everyone has their own opinion. I just wanted to mention my take on the slave vs love route discussion and to also find out more detail on your stance on things.
good for us then,lets just enjoy the game

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017

It has both routes for book 1 and the love route for book 2. You can check the scene guides to see all the possible scenes in a route.
thanks i needed this. guess i didnt miss much in book 1 but i missed a few in book 2

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
MITY has never really made descriptive changelogs, and sometimes no changelogs at all I think.

The map isn't confusing. Maybe the maze is but I'm sure it's 90% less confusing with the map.

Check the OP for saves
Oh yes i meant the maze lol

rnn19631

Jan 6, 2018
In Tophs love route, can you actually do anything?

Have got the key from the shopkeeper and freed June but now nothing is happening - Toph won't train me and I'm too weak to go further in the maze.

Is there any more?

Aug 7, 2018
In Tophs love route, can you actually do anything?

Have got the key from the shopkeeper and freed June but now nothing is happening - Toph won't train me and I'm too weak to go further in the maze.

Is there any more?

At this point you can literally only sleep to pass a few days, and she will eventually want to train you again eventually.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I have a completely different opinion, love route is a complete waste of time and energy which should be spent on a slave route which is much better and should be even more evil
Weird choice of game then,considering FET is incredibly tame in its depiction of corruption.
Wouldnt the custom raid series or one of the venus blood games be more up your alley?

At this point you can literally only sleep to pass a few days, and she will eventually want to train you again eventually.
Somewhat sure training progression requires night-talk,not skipping days >->

If you want a western 2d game where none of those evil things happen to girls you should play Unteralterbach.
Boi...we really going there?

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes