87huj35

Feb 21, 2018
I can not talk about brothel
{Jin is in city }
It should, but doesn't. June doesn't say anything and no option comes up. Yes I have the materials, including obsidian. No I'm not on an old save.
I'll check my saves then and see if I can offer any more info.

Okay, so it looks like I'm getting the June conversation to proceed after joining Suki for the raid in the city at night, which takes place after a few hypno sessions. Have you guys gotten that far in hypnotizing Suki yet? If so, and still no progress, are you also up to date with Toph? I attached a copy of my save at this point as well if that might help. Untitled.jpg

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
There is also BJ Scene with Smellerbee if you go to the fountain after the raid with suki. Someone should update the changelog

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Hey sorry to bother everyone I am kind of stuck, I have gotten all the new scenes except the toph blowjob and suki and toph scene. I've unhypnotised all 3 girls upgraded the tavern as much as the game allowed, but toph refuses to continue the training, I have tried visiting her at night and talking to her but it stays stuck at 14/16. I did find the kyoshi dildo but I can't seem to do anything with it. Anyone know what I am meant to do I visited everyone and everyplace but nothing gets toph to move on.

bluebo987

Mar 10, 2018

Okay, so it looks like I'm getting the June conversation to proceed after joining Suki for the raid in the city at night, which takes place after a few hypno sessions. Have you guys gotten that far in hypnotizing Suki yet? If so, and still no progress, are you also up to date with Toph? I attached a copy of my save at this point as well if that might help. View attachment 168193
Thx

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017

Okay, so it looks like I'm getting the June conversation to proceed after joining Suki for the raid in the city at night, which takes place after a few hypno sessions. Have you guys gotten that far in hypnotizing Suki yet? If so, and still no progress, are you also up to date with Toph? I attached a copy of my save at this point as well if that might help.
Nothing about hypno sessions ever became available for me.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
This game looks awesome - but I dont know and dont care about this franchise at all.

I wish the dev would use his awesome skills on something more mainstream - like Naruto !
Or Star Wars
Or Fate Universe ! (Rin Tohsaka in trainer game ! mhhhh - with both Fate Stay Night variant and Fate Zero variant ;])

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
Hey sorry to bother everyone I am kind of stuck, I have gotten all the new scenes except the toph blowjob and suki and toph scene. I've unhypnotised all 3 girls upgraded the tavern as much as the game allowed, but toph refuses to continue the training, I have tried visiting her at night and talking to her but it stays stuck at 14/16. I did find the kyoshi dildo but I can't seem to do anything with it. Anyone know what I am meant to do I visited everyone and everyplace but nothing gets toph to move on.
im stck in same except i never found dildo or panties for sokka lol

87huj35

Feb 21, 2018
Nothing about hypno sessions ever became available for me.
Alright, give me some time to play catch up from the night that I first freed Suki and I'll see what steps are needed to advance to the hypno sessions with her. But do you even have the full hypno equipment and the room in your house to hold it?

im stck in same except i never found dildo or panties for sokka lol
I can't help with the overall situation, but you can find the dildo at the top-right end of the corridor across from Jin. Just click the blank wall there until it mentions a loose brick, behind which is the dildo. You can find panties in the bottom-right most room where two of the guards are being held prisoner by Ajala, speak with them and then search the room to loot their clothing.

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
Alright, give me some time to play catch up from the night that I first freed Suki and I'll see what steps are needed to advance to the hypno sessions with her. But do you even have the full hypno equipment and the room in your house to hold it?
I get the equipment and give it to Katara, but as soon as I upgrade my house it gets burnt down and I haven't figured out how to repair it.

87huj35

Feb 21, 2018
I get the equipment and give it to Katara, but as soon as I upgrade my house it gets burnt down and I haven't figured out how to repair it.
Sounds like you haven't received the full hypnosis equipment(the ring you get from Shady later, the lantern is stored with Katara). I've just caught up with the house burning down so it shouldn't be long to get you passed that delay.

Go to the Arena to try and speak with Shady, but meet his girl instead>Go speak with June>Go speak with Iroh>Go speak with Suki>Go speak with Joo Dee>Back to Suki>Speak with Toph(and assist with her night terrors)>Train with Toph>Chat at night(should be 9/16)>Go through the tunnels(straight to end through busted wall, right, up, left and into door), free(or not) the three girls huddled up inside>go train with Toph, then speak with her at night>Next day go speak with Iroh about his book>Speak with June and pay her for Iroh's book>train until night, chat with Toph(pick the pro-Toph/relationship answers)>Train, then speak with Toph and go to sleep. If you've done everything right to that point, you should have the option to rebuild your house the next day when you click on it.

After that it'll trigger a cutscene. Choose to help Suki and upgrade the tavern. Then speak with Suki inside, and she'll talk about the lantern. After that, you should be all setup so that the next time you enter the tavern, it will trigger the Dai Lee scene that will start Suki's de-hypnotizing process.

junito

May 27, 2017
Aready talk to june about the brothel but cant find jin and stuck in the part after fire where have to talk to her again, she jhust repeat the things about find a girl

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes