Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
go to sleep. If you've done everything right to that point, you should have the option to rebuild your house the next day when you click on it.
I think this was the sticking point. I never did "Sleep" and apparently that's actually necessary to get the option to rebuild your house, so I was actually trapping myself with no way to get to night and thus made progression impossible.

Zex Dracon

Oct 2, 2017
It keeps giving me errors like:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 109: expected statement.
config.console_history_size = 100
^

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 110: expected statement.
config.console_history_lines = 1000
^

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 111: expected statement.
config.console_commands = { }
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Fri Oct 26 07:48:37 2018

ever since I changed config.console to true

D

Deleted member 154834

It keeps giving me errors like:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 109: expected statement.
config.console_history_size = 100
^

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 110: expected statement.
config.console_history_lines = 1000
^

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 111: expected statement.
config.console_commands = { }
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Fri Oct 26 07:48:37 2018

ever since I changed config.console to true
download notepad ++, open the file using notepad ++, modify config.console= False to True and it should be alright, idk why the normal notepad does this didn t have that problem till like 3 months ago maybe it is the spacing that the normal notepad has

Reactions: Zex Dracon

junito

May 27, 2017
I think this was the sticking point. I never did "Sleep" and apparently that's actually necessary to get the option to rebuild your house, so I was actually trapping myself with no way to get to night and thus made progression impossible.
same problem, get stuck with june dialog

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
probably once the last nation's story is done...maybe we'll be given a choice which gal to settle with..(i want June or Snake-lady..HAHAHAAA)

Zex Dracon

Oct 2, 2017
I cannot get someone to witness toph and katara, this is the status: I haven't met Suki,don't know where. Only place seems to be the maze,but I explored it through and through many times. Can't get past walls or anything because my earthbending is too low, only got to the part you open up after freeing June. I must be missing something here,but no idea what. ed: and June says she won't go to the hypnosis room unless I tried it out on someone else. Earthbending is too low to move forward in the maze

armon20595

Dec 1, 2017
Hey sorry to bother everyone I am kind of stuck, I have gotten all the new scenes except the toph blowjob and suki and toph scene. I've unhypnotised all 3 girls upgraded the tavern as much as the game allowed, but toph refuses to continue the training, I have tried visiting her at night and talking to her but it stays stuck at 14/16. I did find the kyoshi dildo but I can't seem to do anything with it. Anyone know what I am meant to do I visited everyone and everyplace but nothing gets toph to move on.
you should upgrade the brothel (by completing all the quests) and where did you find the dildo?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to free Jin up from the shackles? I'm playing Love route.

Edit: Nevermind, I've found it, after I asked the two prisioners. lol

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Is it just me or there's some really bad mouse acceleration on the v0.74 update?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Huh,dunno how to feel about the prostitution setup for Jin,considering its on the love route of all things.
The whole thing is a slight context change away from your regular NTR/MB story <.<
The slave route was smart enough to make up a new character for the heavy lifting,hope the love route is smart enough as well.

Reactions: lo0u

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Huh,dunno how to feel about the prostitution setup for Jin,considering its on the love route of all things.
The whole thing is a slight context change away from your regular NTR/MB story <.<
The slave route was smart enough to make up a new character for the heavy lifting,hope the love route is smart enough as well.
Yeah, I didn't like that either. Actually I don't like Suki working there in the Slave Route either, but it works, since it's the Slave route.
I can see Ty Lee as that kind of character, but Suki and Jin feel like you're forcing them to do it.

Reactions: Saraf
4.50 star(s) 274 Votes