Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
I really liked this game the first 6 times I played it... But, it's so long... I just don't think I can devote my time to this again unless I know it's finished.
hear where your coming from just with a Dev like MITY you might not wanna wait til it's done bc done is never soon it's like mnths from now as like every update is mnth to mnth plus slave route done it's just love route also also i feel like if you watched avatar you'll know where it's going since FET is based of that but that's just my 2 cents if your Bick needs a break than by all means as more SCIENCE always cums you will be tainted ;)

Potato 6969

May 6, 2018
I really liked this game the first 6 times I played it... But, it's so long... I just don't think I can devote my time to this again unless I know it's finished.
Have you not been saving and resuming once a new version comes out? I totally understand going back and replaying content after not touching it for a while, but that doesn't sound like what you're doing.

Reactions: GaRbS

fan99

Oct 25, 2018
How do I get out of the maze? As stated in post I can’t find a way out...

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Hey what trigger the piss thing with the 3 party girl?
I'm not 100% sure if you needed to do it or not but if you let the 3 girls leave, after you meet up with the masked girls, you go to the fountain and you should meet up with them. If you don't meet them, sleep till the next day until you do.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I'm not 100% sure if you needed to do it or not but if you let the 3 girls leave, after you meet up with the masked girls, you go to the fountain and you should meet up with them. If you don't meet them, sleep till the next day until you do.
Only smellerbee here..it didnt trigger the event at all

Bertruger

Jun 10, 2018
No Ajala scenes this update? Or I miss something?

Btw, is there official changelog for 0.75?
And one more question. I can't "host a quest" - "peck of knowledge" - it says I need to upgrade the tavern - but i can't do it - it's a bug or it's still under development?

SakataDraven

Mar 9, 2018
Did anyone else felt this update was shorter?. I know that is not entirely correct like it still had just about the same amount of scenes than the previous updates but i think the writting and things you had to do in between this time was just shorter or atleast like that.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes