locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
can somebody plz change op whit saves becausse its not in the roaming/Renpy folder but in its own game folder
four_elements_trainer_v075-pc\game\saves

Red0101

Dec 9, 2018
You need to start gathering materials so you can upgrade the house and brothel. Once you do that Jin should move in and the story should start progressing again.
I have material, they are grayed out. Meaning I cant upgrade because I am missing an interaction with something but I cant find what.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
can somebody plz change op whit saves becausse its not in the roaming/Renpy folder but in its own game folder
four_elements_trainer_v075-pc\game\saves
RenPy saves in 2 locations... one is the game folder as you sate and the other one is in the roaming folder
C:\Users\*User_Name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Avatar Harem-1467471742.... for example
you can put the save files in either one and they should appear in the loading area when you start the game

Reactions: farwar

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
pretty good update! especially what toph says during the missionary gives me hope for some great stuff in the future :D.

dunreeper

Dec 11, 2017
HEY im all ready to leave earth kingdom but i still only have 2/3 at ty lee (wall and ball fuck) and i cant get jin 100 hybno then i try it just sy i need to talk to ajala but i cant talk to her only fuck knok out or let suki suck ?? do some one know what i need to do ?

Redranger17

Sep 3, 2018
I cannot seem to finish the route for Katara. have no quests open in town, cannot do anything for them, yet she keeps telling me to go help someone. respect is max, affection too. save attached, in case anyone needs it to find out what's wrong

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah but in the walktrough for book 3 are only the obsidian locations
I'll have the full walkthrough for Book 3 finished sometime in January.

And it would be nice in the future to have a gallery mode because i have 85 save for each scene xD
I'm going to add galleries for the other books/routes soon too.

I cannot seem to finish the route for Katara. have no quests open in town, cannot do anything for them, yet she keeps telling me to go help someone. respect is max, affection too.
The slave route for Book 1 has some bugs, so your game probably got stuck. Type this in the console:
villagefavors = 3

Then train and do the

Reactions: darlic

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i am stuck at 16/20 chat whit toph though she aint mad and i have done what i could plus i need to get further becausse i canot find Joodee
and the guard whont return to its duty at the housse in the city

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
mmh well tis sucks. used a new save and reached 20/20 on book 3 love path but I broke the save function after joodee is in prison
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Could not pickle <module 'time' (built-in)>. (perhaps store.time = <module 'time' (built-in)>)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.5-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 402, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.5-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 46, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2006, in module_pickle
    raise Exception("Could not pickle {!r}.".format(module))
Exception: Could not pickle <module 'time' (built-in)>. (perhaps store.time = <module 'time' (built-in)>)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.7.5
Sun Dec 09 16:24:10 2018
[/code]

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmmm love route aint finishd though i have 20/20 chat and have missionary i got joodee resqued and got suki/june/jin/Ty-lee
but i think how the love route goes further where going to meet toph's father and make him understand that his daughter aint weak at all and her dad needs to accept it

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
hmmm love route aint finishd though i have 20/20 chat and have missionary i got joodee resqued and got suki/june/jin/Ty-lee
but i think how the love route goes further where going to meet toph's father and make him understand that his daughter aint weak at all and her dad needs to accept it
Yeah, that will probably happen. Also, I am hoping to be able to get Mai on your side, see Azula at least for a bit, and hopefully get that final Ajala confrontation before dealing with Long Feng.

This can go a lot of ways, but most of the smaller characers like Jin or Joo Dee seem to be mostly finished.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes