locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
more sex whit toph maybe even real impregnation on more chars becausse on the salve route i have seen Joodee being preggo

FiftyRings

Sep 28, 2017
So this is gonna sound weird but does anybody know the variable that controls whether or not you scared the three chicks in the dungeon? Sucks that a choice I made months ago is gonna make me miss a scene Q_Q. I guess I could start book 3 over but hey thought I'd ask

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Quick question, can someone tell me if the Toph "Love" route has been implemented yet? If so, how do you start it? I've already (begrudgingly) done the "domination"route- is there anyway to just start the "Love" route or do you need to restart the entire Chapter?

Also, is there a compressed version of this available yet?

Any info is appreciated. :)

Jul 10, 2017
So this is gonna sound weird but does anybody know the variable that controls whether or not you scared the three chicks in the dungeon? Sucks that a choice I made months ago is gonna make me miss a scene Q_Q. I guess I could start book 3 over but hey thought I'd ask
Ya i'd like to know this to.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Quick question, can someone tell me if the Toph "Love" route has been implemented yet? If so, how do you start it? I've already (begrudgingly) done the "domination"route- is there anyway to just start the "Love" route or do you need to restart the entire Chapter?

Also, is there a compressed version of this available yet?

Start from the beginning

Reactions: Safetydummy

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
As i can see,there is Joo dee impregnation too in this game...And that 3 girl?I try to start back before after tell truth about situation to that 3 girl,next day they will reward you..But,after you progress the story..Smellerbee will meet you..and that 3 girl is gone since they replace it with smellerbee for the story progress..?

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Been awhile since I played Book 1, was there any major differences between the Slave and Love route as far as scenes go?

I know Book 2 had major changes, and Book 3 so far as well.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Been awhile since I played Book 1, was there any major differences between the Slave and Love route as far as scenes go?

I know Book 2 had major changes, and Book 3 so far as well.
Love route more interesting and more content,Slave route more to rapey story

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Out of curiosity, I found an old save right at the point where you choose the "Love" or "domination" route... Can I play from there or will it break the game? I didn't see anything in the OP about old saves not working. If I can't- how do I just re-start Chapter 3?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
....it's always adviseable to keep saves for keypoints.
I'd suggest to keep the trigger options of each chapter for Love/Slave Route and End of Chapter (For 1st Chapter maybe Start of Water Tribe)...that way you can replay certain points in the game even if an update includes more content, like it was done with chapter 1

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Wait, so me losing all my saves would be a result of these "massive changes". Does that mean i wont be disappointed replaying LITERALLY EVERYTHING all over again?

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Wait, so me losing all my saves would be a result of these "massive changes". Does that mean i wont be disappointed replaying LITERALLY EVERYTHING all over again?
I've started to play this game in March and never started to play again. I just continue to play the game whenever they update their game.

Reactions: Gin Tama and Hollie

RotoZ

Sep 13, 2018
The new mega for 0.7.5 PC has some kinda adware bullshit, there's URL files in the directory and the game itself links to some Russian website on the main menu. What the fuck?

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes