locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
when go back where you came in that section go right there is a woman at the poster on that poster it stands but you have to fight her

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Man, I love this game, but I hate this MC. I don't even know where to start...

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
How I get the new scene with the 3 partygirls?
Must ther still in the maze or must i release her for them?

Sry for my bad english. :/

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
How I get the new scene with the 3 partygirls?
Must ther still in the maze or must i release her for them?

Sry for my bad english. :/
Told the truth and release them..Well,the girls dissapear after smellerbee come

Reactions: Gabaw

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Are you playin slave route?if yes,he is kinda asshole in slave route..in love route,at least he love to protect his girls,eventhough with that attitude..
Nah, I can tolerate him on the slave route, because of well, it's the slave route.
I played the game again from the beginning now on the love route and I just don't like him. It's the typical MC you have in these trainers, with the bad jokes and immaturity.

The writing in the dialogs doesn't help, it's like he's always joking around, never taking anything serious when he should. Like when he finds Joo Dee in the dungeon; I mean, what kind of dialog is that? :ROFLMAO: Or when Toph is going through her problems and he doesn't seem to care at all. Come on, it's the love route!

It's not the worst by any means but I really don't like this mc.

Riverrr

Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone have a save file of the 3 girls scene? On mine I've already completed their route and it was the option that denied the scene, unfortunately.

Here's a save file of all completed content minus the three girls. (Love rote, patch 7.5)

Reactions: Gabaw

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
on the love route its different every day iff you both save and tell the 3girls the truth is out there

darkwolves

Apr 23, 2017
I haven't touched this game for quite a while, so I'm just wondering if it's known approximately how long until book 3 is completely done?

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes