rockd

Jul 31, 2017
I really enjoyed this update. Great stuff. I am also glad, that they are taking their time with finishing book 3. As much as I am looking forward to book 4, Toph is my favorite Avatar girl, so I am glad, that she receives the attention she deserves. I am hoping for more Smellerbee in the next update though.

Reactions: GaRbS and Thirak
Aug 31, 2017
Hey what trigger the piss thing with the 3 party girl?
So, when I rescued the 3 Party Girls, I chose to "Abuse the Situation" and came on their faces, if you do/did that I'm pretty sure you'll have locked yourself out of meeting them by the Fountain for the pissing stuff. I know I never met them by the Fountain, only Smellerbee. I also think the masked chicks make a comment on how you missed the opportunity to receive a reward from them.

What you wanna do when rescuing those 3 is select "Tell Them the Truth" and you'll have unlocked the ability to meet those 3 by the Fountain the very next morning, eager to reward you for rescuing them, at least that's how it went down for me. I don't know if the event is repeatable but yea, there you go.

In other news, this is a really great update, I love it and look forward to future updates.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
where's the obsidian that you need to upgrade the house?
Shady Girl in the Market eventually starts to sell it for 250 gold, but I didn't need it, probably got it somewhere else. You also get 1 obsidian from Shady Guy in the Arena after the Dai Li agent tells you he has the maze map.

Reactions: GaRbS

clemencerust

Nov 19, 2018
i'll love to pay most attention to provide love and warmth,
then In love route story i'm still force to being sluttyfuckboy around,
like i have to fuck some more people unnesseary but still have to,like Joo Dee,
and treat girls like katara,mai and toph with no limits foul and thoughtless,
Cause story is optionless sometimes.
which'll hurt them and it really did.
Butthead:"I wanna is fuck and i wanna orgasm!"

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
Holy Shit that Suki scene is great.

Also, make sure to save before the first sex scene with Toph. You can't replay that particular animation after the first time.

Red0101

Dec 9, 2018
Stuck at blowjob with chat 16/20. Anyone knows what do to next. The dungeon is cleared and only path is not i cant open bcs i need more training.

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
Stuck at blowjob with chat 16/20. Anyone knows what do to next. The dungeon is cleared and only path is not i cant open bcs i need more training.
Try unlocking some of the other girls with the anti-hypnosis machine. Usually after you reach a certain point, other characters start having new options become available for them.

Red0101

Dec 9, 2018
Try unlocking some of the other girls with the anti-hypnosis machine. Usually after you reach a certain point, other characters start having new options become available for them.
I have unlocked June handjob, and Suki is in the tavern. Jin wants to move in but there is no room and I cant upgrade anything.
Plus the extram room from home doesnt have an anti hypsonis machine

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
I have unlocked June handjob, and Suki is in the tavern. Jin wants to move in but there is no room and I cant upgrade anything.
Plus the extram room from home doesnt have an anti hypsonis machine
You need to start gathering materials so you can upgrade the house and brothel. Once you do that Jin should move in and the story should start progressing again.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes