• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
PC Version:

Mac Version:

Android Version:

If I did something wrong, delete this post, please.
Naaaaaaah I won't delete the post, but whoever finds an update link use the report button and we (uploaders) will update it faster instead of browsing each threads on each pages ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Blayo

fboy5878

Feb 20, 2019
For some reason it's always ouch for me when I play the probending. I have to get wrong once and still have to counter the same attk next time for it to work correctly. Then ouch again when I need to counter with something new. Looks like a bug?

Jon305060

May 15, 2019
Im stuck on the part in the earth element where you have to go through the tunnels right after you are able to brake your first wall and i killed the queen just i dont know what to do next

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Naaaaaaah I won't delete the post, but whoever finds an update link use the report button and we (uploaders) will update it faster instead of browsing each threads on each pages ;)
I'm sorry, this forum is still new for me.
Next time then. ^^

grammacappa

Oct 17, 2017
Got a bug on Story 3 after building the shop. Whenever I try to talk to Toph during the day, MC ends up peeking on her bathing. No option to chat with her and I'm stuck.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm having a major bug issue, events in book 3 keep resetting. I just had the whole rescue scene happen long after unlocking the tunnels the first time, though this one was different as she attacked this time and not the first. My house is also acting weird, I have met Ajala, but the extra room is acting as if I never learned about the hypnosis. This is all current build on the first page as of yesterday, anyone else? The whole tit bending thing is also on the fritz. I'm also now strong enough to break walls, which I did to the one straight north from the entrance, but the one to the west acts as if I'm still too weak. Looks to me like the variables aren't staying put at the values they should be, I just had the hypnosis room reset again to what it should be and I also got my upgrade capability back

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
I'm having a major bug issue, events in book 3 keep resetting. I just had the whole rescue scene happen long after unlocking the tunnels the first time, though this one was different as she attacked this time and not the first. My house is also acting weird, I have met Ajala, but the extra room is acting as if I never learned about the hypnosis. This is all current build on the first page as of yesterday, anyone else? The whole tit bending thing is also on the fritz. I'm also now strong enough to break walls, which I did to the one straight north from the entrance, but the one to the west acts as if I'm still too weak. Looks to me like the variables aren't staying put at the values they should be, I just had the hypnosis room reset again to what it should be and I also got my upgrade capability back
start over

fulfud

Jul 10, 2018
Оh ... I hope 4 book end soon . Korra look's incredible . So bad to me
I have to wait translate to russian . But im waiting .

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
someone know how to low korra resistence ? it increse when slap and the 2 other options say it won't lower anymore wtfffffff

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes