chuma

Oct 3, 2017
Alright, so I'm playing book 3 love route, and I'm at 16/24 chat with toph, but cant progress. Can't seem to find any new places in the maze, i beat ajala and she escaped, but I can't find her. I've got every building sans the hospital and I did the (first?) suki nighttime quest. Am I missing something obvious here?
Need to buy a dress for June in a brothel. Continue to hypnotize girls

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
I like this rather thicc and muscular Korra way more than i ever thought i would :sneaky:
I really wish she had a bit more definition, but I get that it's not everyone's thing. Maybe in the future there can be an option for more defined Korra, sorta like Katara's breast options.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
There's an optional scene with Appa and some no-name Guard at the end of the Love Route for BK3
Oh. My pc broke down so I couldn't complete the last update of Book 3. Now it seems like a bit of chore to go through everything so had no idea that scene existed. Thanks for the info tho

Soran11

Jun 10, 2018
can someone help me break the wall? i duno if my game glitched or something, i rescued that girl, she went to my tavern then vanished, i got a message i was supposed to break a wall, i could only break the wall when i enter the tunnels and go straight all the way. there was a door where a prisoner was supposed to be, its locked shut and i cant open it. and the wall and fissure on the lest when i enter the tunnels just tell me i am not strong enough to open them. i am so confused D:

Reactions: Wolfso

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
can someone help me break the wall? i duno if my game glitched or something, i rescued that girl, she went to my tavern then vanished, i got a message i was supposed to break a wall, i could only break the wall when i enter the tunnels and go straight all the way. there was a door where a prisoner was supposed to be, its locked shut and i cant open it. and the wall and fissure on the lest when i enter the tunnels just tell me i am not strong enough to open them. i am so confused D:
i gave up on book 3 is so complex and theres no advance

saintplecing

Mar 14, 2019
hello sir i still stuck at book 2 after ember island and defeating iroh, i just can repeat same things day by day like leave sleep leave sleep leave sleep, what to do to unlock next progression

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
hello sir i still stuck at book 2 after ember island and defeating iroh, i just can repeat same things day by day like leave sleep leave sleep leave sleep, what to do to unlock next progression
i think i droped this book after gettint stuck too

I finished book 1

Jun 3, 2019
The mini game for the arena battle is really not fun...
I hope that it would be reworked on the next update.
Also, in what world does fire win water?
I don't think that I've ever seen a game in which fire wins water, it just makes no sense.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I don't think that I've ever seen a game in which fire wins water, it just makes no sense.
I think it's in terms of Avatar lore

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
I believe fire beats water because in the series, water benders needed a source of water to bend it, and fire benders could create fire at will. Basically all the water the bender has stored up gets evaporated by the heat.

Or maybe they pulled that shit out of their ass, I dunno.

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes