Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
I liked the overall update but have some issues with the mini games.
Lets start with Coin Crush or whatever. In concept its a pretty easy to play and all. But the issues i have with is the animation of it. Its poorly done. Like Ads on phone have better quality than that. There is no transition of coins being switched which make it look weird and half assed.
The Air spinner its pretty staighforward. I'm ok with it.
Then we have the tournament combat. Its bad, i hate it. It's a good idea I'll give you that, but the implementation is pretty shit. I haven't watched LoK , but i dont think anyone has the ability to makke it look like its a fire attack but actually water. Its stupid. Instead could have just impoved on the Crab Battle System and made it more like Pokemon with Korra being a special type and others being Earth, Fire,Water whaetever that would have made a much better battle system. Its a missed opportunity.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Regarding the Jinora thing. Mity's comments on that matter imply we're just lucky he's flying under the radar so far. Sleeping dogs and all ...
Care for a link or the exact quotes?
I kinda doubt digging the hole that tiny bit deeper is suddenly going to let slip the dogs of patreon,though the sentiment is obviously understandable.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Honestly i agree that we're lucky that MITY wasn't shot down back in Book 2's love route (the whole incest holocaust made so many game cringy for me, the whole 'landlady' replacement thing is so random) but i doubt that including Jinora or not would change anything, anyone who would report them would have reported them either in book 2 (incest) or book 3 (loli), they wouldn't wait for book 4 to do so for the same content.

Bulldeamon

Jun 6, 2017
i'm stuck, book2 slave route, after i warned rei, can someone please help me, how i can move forward? Thank you in advance

Chokel

Aug 31, 2017
book 4 stuck at day 2 help. need to find korra but can't leave at night. and can't find a way to go sleep.

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes