witteb

May 3, 2019
in my room i can oly talk to "her"(not korra) or get a handjob
i lack the sleep function
Tenzin talks to himself at the docks , normally when you enter your room pema says that you should wait at the room of Korra, if this didn't work go back to an older save and continue with the main story.

Chokel

Aug 31, 2017
Tenzin talks to himself at the docks , normally when you enter your room pema says that you should wait at the room of Korra, if this didn't work go back to an older save and continue with the main story.
i tried and then someone else came trough window and can't progress from there on

witteb

May 3, 2019
i appreciate the effort but i was a bit further,
i am stuck here at day 2 not day 0
is the weird girl from the window Asami?
Its weird because Kora isn't suposed to be lost at night in day 2
Try this file:
i already skipped the speech of the equalist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chokel

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
I dont know if this error has been reported but its there in Book 3 when I try to access the fountain before training number 2 from Toph. Any fixes/help?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/bk3_l_start.rpy", line 684, in <module>
NameError: name 'room30' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "stand_dealerplays.rpyc", line 14, in script call
  File "bjstart.rpyc", line 90, in script call
  File "stand_dealerplays.rpyc", line 14, in script call
  File "bjstart.rpyc", line 90, in script call
  File "bk3_l_start.rpyc", line 684, in script
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1e-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.1e-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/bk3_l_start.rpy", line 684, in <module>
NameError: name 'room30' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.1e
Wed Jun 12 02:54:00 2019

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
How do I finish the Fire Nation content and move on after putting Azula in jail? I went through all that and freed her and it's just going on still.

witteb

May 3, 2019
How do I finish the Fire Nation content and move on after putting Azula in jail? I went through all that and freed her and it's just going on still.
fuck her twice, set her free , complete al the scenes, visit her room and go to the tower.

Wankdorf

Aug 28, 2017
Man I love this game but this is so sad. Had no problems few months ago when I played Book 1, 2 and the slave route of book 3. Now after a long wait I decided to start the love route of book 3 (with the newest version) and it's totally bugged. Crashes at some points, unreachable rooms in the maze, love/slave route change randomly in midgame etc pp.

Anyone else having these problems? Guess I have to delete all my game files. Oh man, all my precious saves. I am so sad now :(

the drowned sing

Jan 13, 2018
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I'm having issues with chapter 3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for posting the free game, easily one of the highest quality developers whose product I've had the pleasure of pleasuring myself to.
(also sorry if this is the wrong place, sorta new to posting)

witteb

May 3, 2019
Man I love this game but this is so sad. Had no problems few months ago when I played Book 1, 2 and the slave route of book 3. Now after a long wait I decided to start the love route of book 3 (with the newest version) and it's totally bugged. Crashes at some points, unreachable rooms in the maze, love/slave route change randomly in midgame etc pp.

Anyone else having these problems? Guess I have to delete all my game files. Oh man, all my precious saves. I am so sad now :(
you need to play the love route in book 2 , If you want to play love in book 3. you don't have to delete anything.

witteb

May 3, 2019
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I'm having issues with chapter 3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for posting the free game, easily one of the highest quality developers whose product I've had the pleasure of pleasuring myself to.
(also sorry if this is the wrong place, sorta new to posting)
this is the right place , but you have to play the same route(love/slave) in book 2. Otherwise you're gonna have these bugs. And there are multiple breakeble walls in the maze.

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes