baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Sure puts one in the mood for some footjobs.
afts.png

Asami sharing body type with Korra is inappropriate, she looks anorexic in the show.
The balloon tits with unnatural uniform upwards curve is lame in any case. I don't know why the no gravity tits style is a thing, it has never looked good. Too round, nipples too high up. All it does is inspire people start skipping text to get this garbage off their screen asap.
mity tits.png

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Some of the assets feel a bit reused (Korra and Asami having the same copy n pasted bodies) but also the art is getting better in terms of quality. That 2D free roam section is new for the game as well. It's only a few updates into Book 4 so I'll just wait and see if Mity fixes it up or just gets better as the updates progress. I will say, I'm glad Korra doesn't have a fucking massive big toe like Toph did lol that shit was just fucking weird.

Reactions: GaRbS

iball

Aug 4, 2017
Pro tip: tip "changelog" in the search window
When using the "search this thread" method the posts are not in chronological order and there is no way (that I can see) to sort it. So that means I would have to scroll up and down to find this information while keeping note of the date.

Edit - As of now, there is a no changelog. It is TBA, not shared yet (from what I can see)

Muffin5598

Jun 3, 2018
Pro tip: tip "changelog" in the search window
yea, I don't need to search it because there's a whole button that says "change log" on it, but all it says for the current update is "TBA" so I asked if anyone knew when it would be updated. Thanks for trying though.

cooliodude1234

Aug 7, 2017
I see people talking about keys,treehouses, walking the streets . I have none of these options. All i can do is go to Police HQ masturbate, korra can rub one out, clothes only on(her morality is 90, resistance 80). What can I do to progress the story. I already got the air bending scroll but that was just one scene

Furtimsileo

Jul 28, 2019
I see people talking about keys,treehouses, walking the streets . I have none of these options. All i can do is go to Police HQ masturbate, korra can rub one out, clothes only on(her morality is 90, resistance 80). What can I do to progress the story. I already got the air bending scroll but that was just one scene
Try training with Korra during the day since you have the scroll.

Furtimsileo

Jul 28, 2019
Speaking of progress...

I have the morality and resistance down to 73 for Korra. And attempting to train I get under development...

There are no ??? in any of the character slots, so guess I have tapped all those out as well.

So that is about it I guess for this update?

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I've already done the training with korra like 5 times and after the first time where she was excited it's just the same thing over and over again with the dialogue
I don't really remember the specifics, but do what witbe said and just talk to other people. Maybe do some probending if it's up.

Lower her resistance through meditation until you see the message that says it can't lower through that method anymore. Generally, watch out for that when progressing with her since it means you gotta try other things. Same with if you don't see any message about her resistance.

terbok

Jan 8, 2019
I have been hearing about My Hero Academia a lot I guess I should probably watch it at some point my backlog on shows is horrendous. I have seen a few screen shots and I would not be against it for sure but I don't really know much about the show. Although that could make it even more interesting and might make it more of a priority to watch it. Ah WTH I just queued it up for DL. Now I am curious , subbed of course. If I like it and the dub cast is decent I will add it to my collection legitimately.
What about One Piece or the To Aru series?

ShadeTorch

Jan 10, 2018
Just getting into this and wondering if the game's different "routes" are developed in parity to eachother? Some of these games are stacked in favor of one route content-wise and I'd rather do that one in case I don't like the game enough to replay for the other routes.

So are the routes about even or nah? Just as a product of time spent, obviously fetishes will differ by route.

Thanks.
From my experience love routes tend to be longer and more story. Slave routes for me tend to be shorter but of course different fetishes. But each route has something that the other one doesn't so you should still try both.

May 21, 2018
Can anyone actually just explain directly how to get the new content with Asami, Korra, and Beifong?

City streets don't give anything, Shady is useless, Korra's stats are all fully lowered.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
yea, I don't need to search it because there's a whole button that says "change log" on it, but all it says for the current update is "TBA" so I asked if anyone knew when it would be updated. Thanks for trying though.
The changelog normaly will be posted when we are out of "bughunt" status. I already posted what's new and if it's hard to find via the search function that's because of all the people asking for it without reading and/or using the search function in the first place. So forgive me for not trying harder.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The last version I touched before this current version was one from when Bk3 was done/nearly done, only thing that I'm disappointed is that it feels like it's starting to get good just about in Bk4 when I reached the end of content barrier.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes