Where should i use the powder? book 4
Buy some cloth from shady and meet kora at the statue

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yea, the first one especially.
Phew, guess i'm not crazy aha. Like it was almost impossible for me to ignore the 2nd one once I saw it, her mouth is literally just a big all white oval lol.

Here are my improved sprites if anyone wants to add them to their game. I'll be adding the sprites to my mod the next time i update it.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

I'm the Trashman

I throw trash
Donor
May 1, 2017
I'm doing book 3 and I'm stuck on finding Joo Dee. I just go to the house and it says to wait for the opportunity. I have searched all over this thread but still stumped

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
So I know we were on the fence as to whether or not the MC was an avatar or not, but the last update just confirmed that he is.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I thought as much in BK1 I mean he was only wearing Ang's mask but he learned water bending it kind of threw me off in BK2 because he was actually transfered into Zuko's body but then in BK3 he is wearing the mask again. now in BK4 he is in tenzins body so I can see where it is confusing but he makes references to his own time line and basically says no one believed in him. Plus in his own time line there have been hints that the world does not believe in Avatars anymore. At least that is how it seemed to me.

So I know we were on the fence as to whether or not the MC was an avatar or not, but the last update just confirmed that he is.
What sealed it for you?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
On another note Shady is just too intriguing. I have a theory I think Shady is the MC who melded with the Snake spirits and the other Main spirit and he gained immortality as well as being able to transcend time. Shady and the MC are way to alike. I have heard others say Shady could be the MC's dad but what if it is the MC somehow. Shady always seems to know what the MC needs he is manipulative and has the same sense of humor as well as a bunch of shared kink's. Shady is always saying he can't tell the MC's how he knows everything about the MC and what he needs. I mean spitting images really. It would be a cool twist for sure. I sure hope we find out the answer to that mystery by the end of the game.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
The MC directly references Korra as a past comparison and says that he was compared to her unfavorably "Korra learned earth, fire, and water by the time she was six."
Its almost like the MC didn't get the chance to train with anyone in his time line but someone must of known his destiny in order to make that comparison. Or they(whom ever said that to him) just gave up on him so he said fuck it until the spirit showed up. I think there are clues in the intro I think next time I play the game I am going to really look at the intro it is easy to ignor it when you first start playing the game because you kind of just want to get started on the first quest. Then I again I may be just giving too much credit to the creator. Mnay including me when they stumble on to a gem like this tend to become fan boys and want to think the creator is super insightful. I guess we will not know if that is really true until the end of the game. It could be like a great movie with a shit ending . I really hope this is not the case with this game.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone have info on how to get out of maze in book 3 after Toph dumps you inside I'm stuck.
you have to find the first stone door on the wall next to it you see something( start clicking on the stones in the wall about two stones high next to the stone door) you brush it off and a two headed snake appears play the mini game open first door. Play again and open the second stone door then you can find your way out after you make sure you totally explore the tunnels if you just leave you will be missing things you need to progress. It was a hard one to figure out for a lot of people I just realized early on if you are stuck start clicking or keep going with the story line( for instance start talking with everyone and at different times of the day in some cases) there isn't anything you can't figure out if you follow those two rules.

Ferocious B

Aug 30, 2018
I'm using 8.3a and started a new game, but I can't seem to progress any farther than 8.1a. Korra's resistance is still capped at 90.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes