Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
5 days ago my laptop broke and i forgot to look on this side if something updated... and offcause 1 of my favorites gets a new update 1 day after my misery and now i have no PC or anything to play this on GG

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
What about One Piece or the To Aru series?
I am not sure I am ready for Luffy being the maniacal MC plus IMO unless the art style was changed I don't think it would turn my crank but that is just me. Now as far as Index that could be hot but there again lots of doujins out there already and a few animations as well. I was strictly speaking from "it has not been done before". I don't know a thing about Mity personally so I am not sure originality (meaning being the first to do X) has any meaning to Mity. I am no expert I just found out that Kingdom Hearts has a parody game already on this site. I am not discounting anyone's Idea's at the end of the day Mity will decide what Mity does next. On the other hand if the team is reading this thread I see no harm in make suggestions. I would bet the Patreons are doing that as well.

As I have been thinking about what might be possible I have left out many of my favorite shows because I am not sure they would adapt well. I would imagine that has to be part of the equation for the creator. Unless they completely depart from the premise of the world in which said shows live in. Anything is possible with the right ceative mind behind it , but it must help if people can believe it is possible for the MC to be the way he/she is portrayed. One of the things that drew me to this game was thinking I could totally see a goody two shoes like Ang or Katara having a dark side I mean no one is that perfect IRL. ;). It should be noted anime/cartoons are not generally based in reality, but the beauty of a well done show/game is suspending disbelief. While you watch you can totally get wrapped up in it. Something this game does well.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Well played :D Art looks good but the MC hmm. Just not sure on that front.
Looked at the patreon page they commented that after looking at the reaction of Pete as MC they are looking at making it an OC instead.
"Hi early Patrons, thanks for the feedback and getting on board. We will likely review MC options given feedback. Likely will be an OC."

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Looked at the patreon page they commented that after looking at the reaction of Pete as MC they are looking at making it an OC instead.
"Hi early Patrons, thanks for the feedback and getting on board. We will likely review MC options given feedback. Likely will be an OC."
Yeah, he just popped up on the F95 forums to tell us, too. Now there's an outpour of support for Pete /eyeroll.

palestoic

Oct 23, 2017
If you use the money cheat in Book 4 to pay the Police off before finding Milo, then you'll get stuck on the island unable to progress. So make sure to sort out the story first to avoid that.

Roe934

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone experienced crash like right after Toph dumped us into the labyrinth?

like after 'AAaaah' and the game crashed

it maybe bcos im using my old saves, but damn do i have to restart from Book 1

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes