BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
Anyone else having problems with the Korra Halloween sex scene? I can only get the finger scene, the sex ones doesn't appear.
The art assets show vaginal with Korra, doggo Korra, and even bag on her head Korra so either it was intentionally left out or it will be added in a later update.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Not the guy that asked first but.....isnt there another version on the "early access" post rather than the one on "bughunt" post?

I figured they pushed out a version with "Korro's" scene fixed
Oh I had assumed somebody else had posted the Halloween game.

Fuck my ass then.

MAC and Android are somewhere else I posted.

During Post Edit

Motherfucker just updated the goddamn thing anyway.

PC =

Mac =

Android =

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
You could just cheat the money, but if not here a tip:
You can sell your soul for 666 to Shady, after that you can get it back with the same amount and he will increase the pay for solving the mini-game from 5 to 15.

spatc

Jul 8, 2018
Alright, I feel stupid asking this as nobody else has, but can someone give me a walkthrough of the Halloween release? I am stuck. Gave Korro all the treats, got body parts, gave them to Franka, got the "show nipples" scene. Got Toph maxed on compliment and gave her the elastic bands, gave Azula the perfume and found her in the tomb.

At Night:

I have no options with Korro other than "Exit"

With Franka I have "Give present" and I can give her scalpels, but it doesn't do anything. I can chat (5/5) but it does nothing. I can "Can I see your nipples again?" and that's that. I can "Exit"

With Mummy I can "Give present" but nothing gets results other than her burning the anatomy book. I can "Exit"

With Batgirl I can "Give Present" but nothing gets results other than her shredding the anatomy book. I can "Flatter" which she accepts. I can exit.

During the day:

I can search the cave, but I find nothing.

Franka tells me to come back at night.

I can see Mummy sleeping and "Observe" but that's it.

I can search the church, but I get kicked out. I can "Wake up Batgirl" but I get kicked out of the church.

I have found no use for the Anatomy Book.

• Angry
Reactions: GaRbS

Nerdrage72

Jun 26, 2017
Alright, I feel stupid asking this as nobody else has, but can someone give me a walkthrough of the Halloween release? I am stuck. Gave Korro all the treats, got body parts, gave them to Franka, got the "show nipples" scene. Got Toph maxed on compliment and gave her the elastic bands, gave Azula the perfume and found her in the tomb.

At Night:

With Franka I have "Give present" and I can give her scalpels, but it doesn't do anything. I can chat (5/5) but it does nothing. I can "Can I see your nipples again?" and that's that. I can "Exit"

With Mummy I can "Give present" but nothing gets results other than her burning the anatomy book. I can "Exit"

With Batgirl I can "Give Present" but nothing gets results other than her shredding the anatomy book. I can "Flatter" which she accepts. I can exit.

During the day:

I can search the cave, but I find nothing.

Franka tells me to come back at night.

I can see Mummy sleeping and "Observe" but that's it.

I can search the church, but I get kicked out. I can "Wake up Batgirl" but I get kicked out of the church.

I have found no use for the Anatomy Book.
If you can give it away, its the right choice, also try giving korra a bunch of treats

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Buy rubber bands and use them with the bell.
Give her doggy treats over and over until she gives you body parts, which then you give to Franka.
Once you give her the body parts you can give her the scalpel.
Have you been feeding her?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 272 Votes