Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
Except it's already established that Jinora daddy worship Tenzin and it's the basis of the relationship in that route unless you tell off Jinora when your wife ask you, which probably just cut off the Jinora content.

Also the creeper factor was off the chart from Book 2 onward given the whole breeding farm and outright raping Azula in the slave route, so who cares ?
All valid points.
I mostly got the idea from Katara being able to recognize the MC as an individual other than Ang, in Book 1 & 3 (of the game).
Given Jinora's abilities in the show, it seemed like an easy workaround to the (related) 'Older Man' & 'Young Woman/Girl' scenario, which seems to bring out the worst in people.
-Tell me there's not a double standard, compared with the (related) 'Older Woman' & 'Young Man/Boy' scenario.
Even in Japan.

And I was thinking more how the folks running Patron might react to this one.
Not so much from a crowd of Adults, who like Adult games.

I think a (fictional) Younger Brother and Homicidal/Psychopath Older Sister humping it out (consensual or not) for dominance over the Fire Nation, is somehow still a fantasy.
(and depending on where you live, the fact that they're both Royals, might buy you some extra rope!;) There's precedence!)
Legit DD/LG action is a line that I (personally) would blur, before I headed for it, is all.
Just my two cents. Can't buy a damn thing with it.

Anyways, enough splitting hairs.
This game is outstanding. I'm sure the creator(s) will work it out however they want. And I can't wait to see it!

Last edited:
Reactions: shadowthe852

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
I wonder if anything will culminate from the Jinora scenes, there's tons of implication.
I hope so Mity has been good with side girls Book 2 Love onward, but then there was bdsm Mai from Book 2 Slave Route
and almost all the Water Tribe girls from Book 1. I look forward to seeing Jinora content I hope they go back and redo those

Reactions: shadowthe852

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
I hope so Mity has been good with side girls Book 2 Love onward, but then there was bdsm Mai from Book 2 Slave Route
and almost all the Water Tribe girls from Book 1. I look forward to seeing Jinora content I hope they go back and redo those
Huh, I don't remember bdsm Mai in Book 2 Slave Route, as far as I know the only scene with her in there was the Foursome in one of the endings. Care to guide an ignorant man?

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
All valid points.
I mostly got the idea from Katara being able to recognize the MC as an individual other than Ang, in Book 1 & 3 (of the game).
Given Jinora's abilities in the show, it seemed like an easy workaround to the (related) 'Older Man' & 'Young Woman/Girl' scenario, which seems to bring out the worst in people.
-Tell me there's not a double standard, compared with the (related) 'Older Woman' & 'Young Man/Boy' scenario.
Even in Japan.

And I was thinking more how the folks running Patron might react to this one.
Not so much from a crowd of Adults, who like Adult games.

I think a (fictional) Younger Brother and Homicidal/Psychopath Older Sister humping it out (consensual or not) for dominance over the Fire Nation, is somehow still a fantasy.
(and depending on where you live, the fact that they're both Royals, might buy you some extra rope!;) There's precedence!)
Legit DD/LG action is a line that I (personally) would blur, before I headed for it, is all.
Just my two cents. Can't buy a damn thing with it.

Anyways, enough splitting hairs.
This game is outstanding. I'm sure the creator(s) will work it out however they want. And I can't wait to see it!
Yeah, there is a double standard but i don't think it's a reason to follow it.

Honestly, if the hammer hasn't come after book 2, it won't come unless someone snitches.

Azula is the little sister though, she's 14 while Zuko is 16

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Huh, I don't remember bdsm Mai in Book 2 Slave Route, as far as I know the only scene with her in there was the Foursome in one of the endings. Care to guide an ignorant man?
It's not a full scene (sadly), you have to use your imagination. Just visit her shop at night until she's had enough.

Reactions: PierrotSol

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
Man, I had high hopes for Book 4. It could still right itself. But Book two was amazing. You could go the full range from a romance with Azula to literally breaking her. I still have hope, nothing better than perverting muscle tits.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Man, I had high hopes for Book 4. It could still right itself. But Book two was amazing. You could go the full range from a romance with Azula to literally breaking her. I still have hope, nothing better than perverting muscle tits.
That's because both route were done for book 2, obviously you won't have an actual romance in the slave route.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Honestly romance route is the thing I am waiting for. Sure, Korra is a stupid spoiled Marie Sue bitch. But I think Myty's writing skills are good enough to make her more "likeable".
Yeah, even in her home serie they had the material / foundation to maker her likeable, they just didn't use it, MITY just need to play up her 'dumb puppy' appeal and make her bond with the MC over being seen as inept compared to previous avatars.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I thought korra was likable just fine I mean after book 1 she just becomes standard protagonist/aang 2.0 o de the whole bitchy entitled gimmick fades away.

Plus, even if people don’t like her in the show and she’s the same as in the show, I think the prospect of clapping them cheeks is probably gonna resolve those issues.

• Angry
Reactions: waldo1
4.50 star(s) 273 Votes