F1forhalp

SOTD: The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
if you've worked with one coder for what, 4 years+ now, you grow accustomed to eachother.
that's imho more like breaking up a marriage and not like just some swap of a blown tire.
that's a piece of work you've done together.

there my $0.02.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Is there still futa content in this game?? The tag keeps getting removed and re-added every other months...
Some people said the labyrinth girls in book 3 can have futa content, if this is real, how can I trigger it?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Is there still futa content in this game?? The tag keeps getting removed and re-added every other months...
Some people said the labyrinth girls in book 3 can have futa content, if this is real, how can I trigger it?
The two female guards you fuck around with will meet up with the MC in one of the rooms. They'll offer you something that indicates their involvement in sex and asks you a question. If you answer yes, or something along those lines, you can get a three-way futa scene with the girls where one has a penis and you spitroast the other one.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
The two female guards you fuck around with will meet up with the MC in one of the rooms. They'll offer you something that indicates their involvement in sex and asks you a question. If you answer yes, or something along those lines, you can get a three-way futa scene with the girls where one has a penis and you spitroast the other one.
Weird. I believe I'va completed the labyrinth and visited everyrooms, yet I've never seen this event

Mar 17, 2018
wait hold on, why woud anyone use his index finger to scroll. So does that mean he's using his thumb to left click. I thaught that everyone uses his middle finger to scroll.
I usually have my index finger near the center of the mouse, it lets me scroll with the side of my index finger while still being fully on the left mouse button. If I really need to I just move my index finger over.

Mar 7, 2018
I wonder if anything will culminate from the Jinora scenes, there's tons of implication.
Probably. Don't think it'll be anything too insane though. Probably something along the lines of "waking up to a BJ under the sheets thinking it's your wife and then seeing her in the doorway telling you breakfast is ready" or something that the MC doesn't initiate.

Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
I wonder if anything will culminate from the Jinora scenes, there's tons of implication.
The simplest way to address the Elephant Koi in the room is this:

In the series, Jinora has spirit powers that far exceed her father's (Tenzen).
She could simply recognize the Main Character's spirit occupying her father's body and be attracted to him, since the Main Character is age appropriate for her.
Don't forget, the Main Character (who dresses like he's related to Shady) is just a horny little kid himself.

If you wanna keep the creeper factor to minimum, have the two 'bang it out' in spirit form. Then you wouldn't even have to draw Tenzen in the scenes.
And the real-world (Tenzen) dialoges between the two, could be super awkward (hysterical) for everyone else.

She might even be able to give the MC a leg up on his 'Snake' problems....

Wezun

Jun 14, 2018
I have a question for all of you. A few months back I played the 6.13 version of the game and I'm now looking to return. Would my old save work or has there been added a lot of new stuff so it would be better to just start all over?

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
I have a question for all of you. A few months back I played the 6.13 version of the game and I'm now looking to return. Would my old save work or has there been added a lot of new stuff so it would be better to just start all over?
You can always just start a new game to play any particular route, AFAIK there aren't any stats that carry over between books. You don't need to play in order, though there is some continuity from book to book.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
The simplest way to address the Elephant Koi in the room is this:

In the series, Jinora has spirit powers that far exceed her father's (Tenzen).
She could simply recognize the Main Character's spirit occupying her father's body and be attracted to him, since the Main Character is age appropriate for her.
Don't forget, the Main Character (who dresses like he's related to Shady) is just a horny little kid himself.

If you wanna keep the creeper factor to minimum, have the two 'bang it out' in spirit form. Then you wouldn't even have to draw Tenzen in the scenes.
And the real-world (Tenzen) dialoges between the two, could be super awkward (hysterical) for everyone else.

She might even be able to give the MC a leg up on his 'Snake' problems....
Except it's already established that Jinora daddy worship Tenzin and it's the basis of the relationship in that route unless you tell off Jinora when your wife ask you, which probably just cut off the Jinora content.

Also the creeper factor was off the chart from Book 2 onward given the whole breeding farm and outright raping Azula in the slave route, so who cares ?

Reactions: Sword26

gohanssj

Aug 23, 2017
Btw what is the legality of making something like this? Obviously the author doesn't own the characters. Could he be sued? Or is this considered parody and is protected or something?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Btw what is the legality of making something like this? Obviously the author doesn't own the characters. Could he be sued? Or is this considered parody and is protected or something?
It's as much parody as anything else made in a similar vain.

Technically Viacom could call foul because supposedly MITY's making money off it through Patreon (which is always a grey area). They could also call foul because they're using assets owned by somebody else without permission (see all the big Pokemon hacks).

MITY could receive and C&D which, at that point, would basically destroy everything.

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
BUG/MISTAKE:

In Book Fire, when your going to the Tavern and playing with Ty Lee Blackjack...I had it once when i have let's say a king + an 8 and than i got another and it's a three that makes 21 and the system says blackjack you won...but a blackjack is only when you get a ten (ten, jack, queen or king) + an ass....small mistake but please fix :D

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
BUG/MISTAKE:

In Book Fire, when your going to the Tavern and playing with Ty Lee Blackjack...I had it once when i have let's say a king + an 8 and than i got another and it's a three that makes 21 and the system says blackjack you won...but a blackjack is only when you get a ten (ten, jack, queen or king) + an ass....small mistake but please fix :D
By the rule of every blackjack mini game ever, any 21 is a blackjack.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Blackjack has multiple bugs, especially ace counting as zero. But I don't care enough to even look into the code on this.

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes