Kuzuha

Nov 24, 2017
I second the request for 6.01.1b

Alternatively a recompiled patched version from the Renpy masters here :)

Aug 11, 2017
Realy liking Book 3 so far, especially inclusion of Katara, considering the art has significantly imrpoved since book 1(still not fond of off-model more endowed bodies and bigger breasts though)

Nov 23, 2017
This also fixes the "knot" issue. The line was written "knot (x.x x.x) knot (x.x x.x) knot (x.x x.x)"
Supposed to be "(x.x x.x) knot (x.x x.x) knot" and that's what I did. It fixed it!

This is the bk3_start.rpy. Make sure you've extracted the .rpa files and overwrite the old bk3_start.rpy.
This file fixes the hypno light and the knot issue.

Edited.. The knot error happens on day 18.
Edited.. the bk3_village_build file is for the first massage fix. It's line 2206 and you change bk3_day to bk3_next - that's all. Just change "day" to "next" and you're golden.
Do you have a video of how to do it?

Kuzuha

Nov 24, 2017
Mighty Code Genies. Please help me why i get the crash when playing with the OP version and decompiled files. What am i doing wrong?

Maybe someone can just upload the fixed script files?

Pleaseeee :)

BobaFATT

Jun 8, 2017
My game keeps crashing when i meet Toph and Katara shows up, is this happening to anyone else? Is there a fix?

aknicai

May 5, 2017
Someone have the problema in the quest when you need yo fight a serpent monster in the water tribu?

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
What is the current 'limit' on the content in 6.0 for both routes? I'm on slave route and I don't seem to have anything to do other than massage breasts in the evening and explore the tunnels.

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes