muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Really liking Book 3, can't wait for the love route lol

Ok so, for scenes I've gotten the following. Did I miss anything?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah that's about it.

So in the 6.0 update (slave route), how do I actually upgrade my house?
You can't do that right now. You need to wait until it's added. In your village, you can get the hospital, store, and tavern but no upgrades to any buildings yet and sadly.. no brothel either... :(

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Is the play test only on windows?
Yes. AFAIK only windows. Was confused earlier this morning since I reupped another game with a MAC build included.
Edited.. try that one wine MAC emulator or use the trick in the Tools and Tutorials section about running Ren'py on MAC.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
In the water realm, console command for money is 'money'. Type as:

money = 1000 (or whatever amount you're looking for)

Anyone find any others? Would love 'affection' and 'respect'. (but wouldn't we all :) )

Thanks,
thwartme

May 15, 2017
How do you progress after rescuing June? And there's also a scene with her, how to get it?

I also looked into the maze files and I think there is more content but I am stuck because of low earth bending.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
How do you progress after rescuing June? And there's also a scene with her, how to get it?

I also looked into the maze files and I think there is more content but I am stuck because of low earth bending.
The scene with June is before you rescue her, after the reply "and what do I get?".

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
MITY works fast and improves each time. Definately praiseworthy, but the difference in quality between the first 2 episodes is so high it might be worth reworking the first book(s). It's the first look at the game after all.

Book 1's slave rounte is full of bugs and extremely linear, while book 2's love route is very stable and super ambitious. The difference's there.

Another thing that it's worth praising in MITY's work is the extra content he puts in between routes to keep it fresh, but again it has its draw backs: the route done first will usually be more linear and less interesting.

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
Do I just extract the contents of the new update over the old one or do I make a new folder for it and move my old version's save over it?

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016

Here's a mega from eight chan and I think it's the 'broken' one full of bugs, but since all the non-mega options posted take 5 or 6 hours to download for me I don't have much choice.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Do I just extract the contents of the new update over the old one or do I make a new folder for it and move my old version's save over it?
Your renpy save is saved in 2 locations so just open the new update and play. You don't need the old version's save. Because of the new book, variables were added so the old saves won't work. Make new ones.

Reactions: RileyZR

shotermaxx

Jun 3, 2017
Can someome to help me, pls? :). the game starts to crashed every time after the boobs massage and this error starts to appear

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/stand_dealerplays.rpy", line 14, in script call
File "game/bjstart.rpy", line 90, in script call
File "game/bk3_village_build.rpy", line 2206, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'bk3_day'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/bjstart.rpy", line 90, in script call
File "game/bk3_village_build.rpy", line 2206, in script
File "D:\LOL\Four Elements Trainer – Version 0.6.01\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\LOL\Four Elements Trainer – Version 0.6.01\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'bk3_day'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Four Elements Trainer 0.6.01

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
Your renpy save is saved in 2 locations so just open the new update and play. You don't need the old version's save. Because of the new book, variables were added so the old saves won't work. Make new ones.
Okay, so I've been saving and loading manually through the right-click button. What are the keys for quicksave and quickload?

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes