• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ShoeBailey

Nov 20, 2018
Do I need to worry about needing a walkthrough to play this without missing scenes, or is it like akabur's princess trainer in that there's no way to fail the game or miss stuff?

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
Do I need to worry about needing a walkthrough to play this without missing scenes, or is it like akabur's princess trainer in that there's no way to fail the game or miss stuff?
You don't need a walkthrough. And if you finish a book you can always check the gallery through the mod on the first page of this thread.

Speaking of Akabur, has he released anything since chapter 12 of Star Channel 34? Been a LOOOOONG while since I've seen his content.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
You will end up seeing most of the game's cutscenes because they are mandatory to advance in the game, but there are some scenes that you may miss because they are avoidable or because they are not necessary to finish the route, so it is important to pay attention to the dialogue and explore a lot before heading. finalize the routes, however, you can see all the scenes by downloading the gallery mod.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
You could miss minor scenes in all chapters if you only focus the "main objective", and loli gated content in book 4. But most of the content in the game is required.

Occasionally you need to click certain spots on the screen without a prompt.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sevendust ft. Skin - Licking Cream
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
for certain you will have to play both routes with each book, if you don't want to miss content. also, some content really depends on your decisions, so if you want to see say, loli scenes, you have to go down a certain path with respective answers. else it's pretty much 'got stuck? click everything, make sure to talk to everyone' most of the times. no real dead ends.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
No one can help?! :(
Hard to say anything without more information but I think you need to find Yangchen like Avatar Kyoshi told you. If so, you can find her on air temple island at night. If she's nowhere to be found, skip a day and try again.

No guaranty, this is where you're at now though.

• Love
Reactions: puffmutter

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Four Elements Trainer [v1.0.8c] [Mity]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Hard to say anything without more information but I think you need to find Yangchen like Avatar Kyoshi told you. If so, you can find her on air temple island at night. If she's nowhere to be found, skip a day and try again.

No guaranty, this is where you're at now though.
This was it! Thank you! :)

Parafast

Jun 4, 2020
I haven't checked in in a while but I'd guess the majority of the Book 3 girls are unrecognizable beneath the layer of dust they're residing under.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
love this game! One of my favourite games. I decided to stay with Azula. It seems that I completed all the quests and stuff, but I can't travel to the 3rd realm,. Am I missing anything? (I tried the alternatives, escaping, or going with Mai but..., same result). However, I travelled from Katara's realm to Azula's just fine after completing the first act.

When I go to the tower in Azula's realm, a message says "you feel a presence waiting for something to happen", but no matter what I do, nothing happens in order to advance and leave to another realm.

Last edited:

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
love this game! One of my favourite games. I decided to stay with Azula. It seems that I completed all the quests and stuff, but I can't travel to the 3rd realm,. Am I missing anything? (I tried the alternatives, escaping, or going with Mai but..., same result). However, I travelled from Katara's realm to Azula's just fine after completing the first act.

When I go to the tower in Azula's realm, a message says "you feel a presence waiting for something to happen", but no matter what I do, nothing happens in order to advance and leave to another realm.
What happens when you go to Azula's room or the throne room in both day and night cycles?

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
What happens when you go to Azula's room or the throne room in both day and night cycles?
in Azula's room at night 2 options appear: Lay Down / Masturbate
in Azula's room during the day: She always offers herself to the MC and a little dialogue starts where she chooses what kind of sexual activity she wants to have with you.

There is no option to go to the Throne Room, nor during day nor at night.

I played mostly like I played in the realm where Katara is. I only missed the cows 'cos I didn't like the idea, and now the guards are with me all the time, as expected I guess.

SpunkyBob810

Sep 20, 2020
FYI: Mity posted an update about something, but I don't know what it is about. My guess is that it's about the next 18titans build or maybe something else.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
in Azula's room at night 2 options appear: Lay Down / Masturbate
in Azula's room during the day: She always offers herself to the MC and a little dialogue starts where she chooses what kind of sexual activity she wants to have with you.

There is no option to go to the Throne Room, nor during day nor at night.

I played mostly like I played in the realm where Katara is. I only missed the cows 'cos I didn't like the idea, and now the guards are with me all the time, as expected I guess.
Now that I'm thinking about it I've never actually picked Azula in that route. I've always either escaped or picked Mai. Not really sure how to help you. I know towards the end (about where you'd be at), you have to fight Azula by going out past the guards. The cows escape and are given weapons from Mai's shop, and at some point you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then you head to the tower at night and get whisked away to book 3.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gruntcy
4.50 star(s) 272 Votes