Cerenia

Feb 14, 2020
i dont know how but i cant do anything to korra cause of losing some file in book 4 slave route but i never edit any files in this game
(it happen

乃คяdaK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2018
This is the Italian translation - unofficial - made by a fan -
Four Elements Trainer [v0.9.0c] [Mity]

Patch Ita

Nota: per scaricare la patch disattivare momentaneamente l'antivirus è un falso positivo.
Note: downloading the patch by temporarily deactivating the antivirus is a false positive.

Reactions: Cerenia

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I could use some help, I only play love route, so I haven't played the game for a long time, when I first tried to play the beta of the chapter 4 love route, I wasn't able to save, but I thought that was due to it being a beta and decided to wait.

Then I basically forgot to check on the game, until recently, but when I dl'ed the current version I was met with the same problem.
The game creates no auto saves and when I try to save manually I get the following error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, I can use saves from the first two chapters, but apparently any save from chapter 3 isn't working, including those right before starting the new chapter.
Can anybody help me with this issue?

memo00

Dec 24, 2019
the world will going to end and they still hasn't released any update so it likey they never gonna any released lost hope for this game to release anymore

Reactions: CarpeDiem69

Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
Yo, I got a request, the Korra, back massage scene where the mc pulls the arms, through editing, Jim thinking could be made into an anal or sex scene maybe ? Would that even be possible?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes