d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Replaying book 2, and damn, this whole (forced) volleyball game on Ember Island is really nerve-racking. (Book 2 is nonetheless the best one so far.)

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Yeah but book 2 could also benefit the most from some additional or remade scenes. Azulas scenes are really hit or miss and the progression is kinda slow and uneven compared to other books

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
On the patreon, I think the artist said they're hoping to get back to development this or next month. They disabled billing on patreon for a lot of the time they haven't been able to work on the game.
Marty did say that. But he also said it was indicative entirely on cbob responding. Which has not happened for he seems to be ghosting Marty.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
It's not enough. I need to humiliate and dominate her more. Her goodbye is lacklustre. You barely get to play with her. I want more of the pushing her down and abusing her tits.
..humiliate? dominate? that is all? omg you're missing out if you don't have at least one lovey dovey path and one path where a MILF goes all out lewd rampage over you. cougars and MILFs man. it's a crazy world. :cool:

Reactions: GaRbS
Aug 13, 2017
..humiliate? dominate? that is all? omg you're missing out if you don't have at least one lovey dovey path and one path where a MILF goes all out lewd rampage over you. cougars and MILFs man. it's a crazy world. :cool:
I guess but like I said I can't really stand all that lovey dovey shit. Love route makes me want to barf with how "sweet" it is. That's all on me though, I just don't trust people being nice.

Serpents2

Jul 6, 2020
There is already plenty of content from the Last Airbender girls. Book 4 should be focused on Korra series and the girls from it. Not revisiting the last characters that already have a lot of screen time.

Serpents2

Jul 6, 2020
What we need is more Korra, Jinora, Ikki, Opal x Kya. Maybe use the youth potion on Kya/Lin/Suyin and fuck them as teens. As the story progress I'd love to see Kuvira and Zhu Li again. Pema and Senna would be nice for that motherly love.

Maybe a nice back story including the red lotus girls we missed.

What I would love to see most of all is Tenzen x Pema x Jinora x Ikki and if they're willing to risk it Meelo can be watching from a hole in the wall and sneak in and join the fun.

but seriously there are 12 sexy girls in the Korra series, why do so many want to go back to what we've seen already?

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
I was really disapointed the eska double penetration scene with desna didnt make it.

Would have been better then fucking desna in the ass

Reactions: BuggyD
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes