C00m3rZ00m3r

Oct 12, 2020
I'm doing slave path in book 3, I got up to the part where you "help" Toph, but can't go past that with the story. I've went through the door in the maze, did and found everything inside. Only things I can do now is battle crabs, any suggestions on how to move on with the story?

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
I'm doing slave path in book 3, I got up to the part where you "help" Toph, but can't go past that with the story. I've went through the door in the maze, did and found everything inside. Only things I can do now is battle crabs, any suggestions on how to move on with the story?
Go to every available location in at both day and night and talk to everyone.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks the breast scrolls are totally useless? They all look like medium sized breasts. The large breast option is ever so slighty bigger than the medium sized option and the small breast scroll literally changes nothing and looks the same as the medium sized scroll?

Pregbell

Feb 23, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks the breast scrolls are totally useless? They all look like medium sized breasts. The large breast option is ever so slighty bigger than the medium sized option and the small breast scroll literally changes nothing and looks the same as the medium sized scroll?
nope u are definitely not the only one

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
What we need is more Korra, Jinora, Ikki, Opal x Kya. Maybe use the youth potion on Kya/Lin/Suyin and fuck them as teens. As the story progress I'd love to see Kuvira and Zhu Li again. Pema and Senna would be nice for that motherly love.

Maybe a nice back story including the red lotus girls we missed.

What I would love to see most of all is Tenzen x Pema x Jinora x Ikki and if they're willing to risk it Meelo can be watching from a hole in the wall and sneak in and join the fun.

but seriously there are 12 sexy girls in the Korra series, why do so many want to go back to what we've seen already?
if we talk "young potion" i would like to give it to toph to get an "adult looking" toph.

Jul 23, 2020
personally i love the start of the book 4 korrah love route.

i haven't completed the slave route yet on book 4,
but if Kuvira is in it i want to ram is so far up her ass she cries in pain, she a tyrannical bitch and deserves to be repeatedly rammed in her ass like there is no tomorrow and make her start calling me daddy in public to shame & humiliate her (and maybe some face slapping like what was in book one with katara(tho in book one i save scummed alot so ended up backtracking after i saw the katara slap results(i prefer love routes on most of the characters i actually like, which is most of the main chars), in order to get her to loosen up as a person.

kuvira deserves to be the main characters obedient little bitch toy

ThePlagueMan

Mar 9, 2020
I check if there has been any updates or anything at all once every 3 days or so and it infuriates me to high heaven that nothing is being done with it. I know that someone on the team is having writers block, but I still want the story to be finished sometime within the coming year. I mean seriously I've put in maybe 60-70 hours in this game through my multiple thousands of saves and multiple playthroughs on every route. Which just makes the anticipation so much fucking harder.

I also wonder what they will do once the game is finished, I know they are working on a teen H-game but still I wonder if people will stick by them on patreon.

KrishKalra

Jul 14, 2020
personally i love the start of the book 4 korrah love route.

i haven't completed the slave route yet on book 4,
but if Kuvira is in it i want to ram is so far up her ass she cries in pain, she a tyrannical bitch and deserves to be repeatedly rammed in her ass like there is no tomorrow and make her start calling me daddy in public to shame & humiliate her (and maybe some face slapping like what was in book one with katara(tho in book one i save scummed alot so ended up backtracking after i saw the katara slap results(i prefer love routes on most of the characters i actually like, which is most of the main chars), in order to get her to loosen up as a person.

kuvira deserves to be the main characters obedient little bitch toy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I also wonder what they will do once the game is finished, I know they are working on a teen H-game but still I wonder if people will stick by them on patreon.
Mity had Omnitrixxx, a Ben 10 proof of concept that could be completely open ended.

https://f95zone.to/threads/omnitrixxx-v1-0-mity.44849/

"A proof of concept game from Mity featuring elements from Ben 10, Kim Possible and The Dragon Prince. Take control of Ben tennyson and discover the omnitrixx, but this time you explore different omniverse. Along the way, you'll find plenty of (fuckable!) characters, quests, stories, and mysteries to unlock."

So instead of turning into an alien, the watch allows Ben to travel between worlds and fuck bitches. Think about all the game and TV show worlds possible, could be everything Final Fantasy, MLP, Teen Titans, The Flintstones, you name it.

ezarel5620

Dec 13, 2020
You don't just have writers block for 5 months

Sadly this game is going down the drain, they had issues behind the scenes that they didn't want to fix and now the whole ship is sinking

You can try to convince yourself otherwise but you know its true, even the artist is getting ghosted by the coder, he isn't just going to suddenly pop back in again and everything goes back to normal, not after this long

The artist is going to try and keep the patreon alive by working on 18titans (he'll likely resume the patreon which he could absolutely get away with because the majority of MITYs patrons are doormats) with vague half promises about how the coder will definitely possibly maybe get "recharged" and get back to work on the update, which will probably last about a year or so before the artist forms his own patreon once the MITY cow can no longer be milked

Sucks to see one of the greats go down in flames but I think the people that didn't drop their support at the start of this fiasco are partially to blame

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes