franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Idk why people still think it's writer's block and are talking as if they've reached some magical revolution.

It's been put down to depression already a thousand times before, just sit back and wait, complaining in a Forum that the developer doesn't read isn't going to do shit.
but they do read it stupid, they're aware people are complaining on here, coder even said they're allowed to complain if the update didnt come out by the end of November, its about to be February

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
but they do read it stupid, they're aware people are complaining on here, coder even said they're allowed to complain if the update didnt come out by the end of November, its about to be February
the thing is though, whoever wants to complain wouldn't ever wait for anyone to allow him that. as seen in this thread and many others around this site. people just complain. as far as i know, neither one of MiTy has an active account here, so complaining her doesn't do that much. the feedback is more a matter of chance. complaining at their patreon would possibly do more, as someone from -here- would have to carry complaints from -here- to -there- requiring a monster amount of copy pasta. as is, the complaints and suggestions done here don't contain that much workable ideas for MiTy. it's a handful that might do somehow or not. their closing of payment; i consider that as partly a reaction to feedback, complaints or otherwise.

Aug 13, 2017
the thing is though, whoever wants to complain wouldn't ever wait for anyone to allow him that. as seen in this thread and many others around this site. people just complain. as far as i know, neither one of MiTy has an active account here, so complaining her doesn't do that much. the feedback is more a matter of chance. complaining at their patreon would possibly do more, as someone from -here- would have to carry complaints from -here- to -there- requiring a monster amount of copy pasta. as is, the complaints and suggestions done here don't contain that much workable ideas for MiTy. it's a handful that might do somehow or not. their closing of payment; i consider that as partly a reaction to feedback, complaints or otherwise.
If you don't think they look at feedback on a forum that has hosted their game you're crazy. Sure they moved to patreon but their first build started with Marty posting on threads in /aco/.

As for the "waiting to complain" thing. What does it matter if people complain before the deadline? It's not the first time they've lied about their progress and now we have in writing from their own mouths that people are allowed to give them shit for failing to meet yet another deadline.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
How can i do the jinora parts myself? i tried every thing thats possible, at least i think so.
I propably miss some stuff but one time jinora basicly asks you if you feel anything for her similar to what you feel for all the other girls in this game theres like 5 or 6 answers that lock you out of the route and one that says maybe. Then you can give jinora some jizzed protein shake when giving it to korra ( i did it dont know if its important) when you are on the northpole you can find her pissing in the snow (dont know if important) but you need to do all you can to create the perfect birthday party for her. After that you get a scene with her wearing a cardboard box after drugging you if you dont get that scene at the northpole you locked yourself out. Back in republic city you can get a blowjob from her by talking to her at aang statue and theres a rare scene with her after spying on her in the washroom but i dont remember how to trigger it. Theres also a final jinora + pema scene wich you cant miss unless you locked yourself out and theres a second scene where you get drugged by jonora without the cardboard box but i dont remember how ho get that one.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I mean I think one of the reasons this game is doing so well on Patreon is because they are being subtle about it. I remenber when he added those sex scenes with Jinora without a single mention of it in the changelog.

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
It's amazing how well this game was designed and we're so close to it ending that the hiatus is a real blue ball situation.

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
My biggest problem with it is that Opal clearly wants no part of it.
And when has there not been a character or two where they don't want a part of "it"?

Face it: hentai (especially this game) has characters who would "never" do certain things involving the main character or with someone else. Hell Kya despite being a lesbian is being set up for sexual interaction with the main character; they did the same with another lesbian in book 2 where he was the main exception.

Overall I never count any character out from sexual interaction in matters that they first have little to no interest in only to turn around and change their minds. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anything is possible depending on how the creators wanna approach this final part of this game and I won't believe it until I see it.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018

Mity always wants us to be reluctant with comments about loli and incest stuff even with PMs but I mean it's obvious, Toph is in the freaking banner. I agree with him though, let sleeping dogs sleep.
Toph is aged up to 18 in the game. At the start of book 3 she says something like "I'm an adult, I just never really grew" Given that granny Toph is also tiny, this isn't really too far of a stretch. Jinora's age is always left open. There was a birthday party comment about not knowing her age.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Part of the problem is Patreon's business model itself. It's too much of a temptation to drag out development time if you get paid no matter your progress.
Patreon model enables pirates to complain about delays on forums despite it being of no import to anyone, and thats something anyone can appreciate.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
hey guys, any news on the dev? did they announced anything? because im starting to question if this isnt "it" for the project. it would certainly suck if they give up so close to the finishing line, but it has happened before with other games, as they say "no news is bad news".

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes