faklife123

Nov 2, 2020
We don't know anything but that "Game won't open", so I don't think anyone can help you lol
I didn't get any errors or anything, but I think the problem was I put the game folder inside many other folders, and then I put the game folder to the desktop and the game worked.

Unlraniks

Jul 2, 2020
I honestly hope this game gets updated since I recently went through all of the game so far on the love route (I prefer playing through games as best as possible first before I thoroughly fuck anything up, means I get my personal ending, then return for rampaging) and I was actually really enjoying it. It was well written, a couple hiccups here and there (azula.. And slightly katara in book 3) but overall solid quality and solid story. That being said I think the main character is growing and developing brilliantly too. My issue is with book 4, purely because it feels like a part of it isn't quite.. connecting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, since it hasn't been updated in a fair while, do we have a sort of deadline for content to continue? I know that the guy who's holding things up is likely going through something but I do hope there's at least a deadline for him to return and continue working on this, otherwise I'm worried it will just fall into oblivion, and I'm rather tired of a lot of things lately being unfinished.

Fuadzko

Dec 28, 2020
i got stuck at toph slave route, already unlocked 3/5 sex scenes. at day i meet toph and she said that katara need help, but it didn't trigger. can you guys help me?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, it's not the first time, it's just the randomness that pisses me off. I find it ridiculous my post got deleted for being "offtopic" when in fact it wasn't and also contained some information people could actually find useful. (And I'm not talking about the patreon part)
And on the other hand we meanwhile got the 50st person asking how to get Toph from 3/5 to 5/5.

(Nothing against you Fuadzko but there is a working search function.
To get the 5/5 you need to do every night action with Toph at least once again.)

Aug 13, 2017
No, it's not the first time, it's just the randomness that pisses me off. I find it ridiculous my post got deleted for being "offtopic" when in fact it wasn't and also contained some information people could actually find useful. (And I'm not talking about the patreon part)
And on the other hand we meanwhile got the 50st person asking how to get Toph from 3/5 to 5/5.

(Nothing against you Fuadzko but there is a working search function.
To get the 5/5 you need to do every night action with Toph at least once again.)
You're acting like its your first time. If it helps I also got a lot of my posts deleted. We get heated and the mods sweep it up.

Unlraniks

Jul 2, 2020
It seems that other than book 1 and 4 (due to that one being finished first and book four being.. as of yet unfinished) book two and three allows you to impregnate azula and mai and book 3 katara and toph. Or one or another but I managed to pull off both because yes.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes