Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
At some point you gotta ask yourself why they haven't changed the coder. It can be that hard to replace one person.
Because the coder is the head of the project and the technical holder of the patreon. He's also the writer and knows everything about where the story is going.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

shimipanracoon

Jan 7, 2021
I'm not gonna lie i was really hoping to be the chick at the very beginning of the slave route for book 4. Even better if there was some futa shit but i guess not lol. I just think Tenzin is ugly af

• Angry
Reactions: Dardanit

Fuadzko

Dec 28, 2020
No, it's not the first time, it's just the randomness that pisses me off. I find it ridiculous my post got deleted for being "offtopic" when in fact it wasn't and also contained some information people could actually find useful. (And I'm not talking about the patreon part)
And on the other hand we meanwhile got the 50st person asking how to get Toph from 3/5 to 5/5.

(Nothing against you Fuadzko but there is a working search function.
To get the 5/5 you need to do every night action with Toph at least once again.)
Thanks man, and yes this is first time i'm here. and tbh i dont really understand how this web works :HideThePain:

Lyfissad

Nov 11, 2020
Ok i so downloaded the android version of the game but it says underdevelopment in the compound in book 4 but the changelogs show that the game is supposed to go further. What is this about?

Aug 13, 2017
Ok i so downloaded the android version of the game but it says underdevelopment in the compound in book 4 but the changelogs show that the game is supposed to go further. What is this about?
Is this love route? Because if so I'm pretty sure there's still no way to get out of the compound

Pale13

Apr 26, 2020
How to fix this error, I encountered it while doing the snake puzzle in book3

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bk3_s_maze.rpyc", line 4590, in script
  File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
  File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
  File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
  File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
  File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3515, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/focus.py", line 407, in mouse_handler
  File "renpy/display/focus.py", line 362, in change_focus
  File "renpy/display/focus.py", line 109, in set_focused
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 749, in _get_tooltip
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 363, in get_tooltip
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 373, in get_tooltip
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

Aug 13, 2017
Yes it's the love route have you played the slave route? Is it longer? Because the changelogs show scenes that are far ahead in the storyline.
Yeah the slave route for book 4 is complete I'm not sure if you've played it? If you haven't than those scenes definitely come from the slave route.

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
Its kind of sad looking at the patreon comments sometimes, I mean I get it FET is one of the greats and I think most people can agree on that but no one is above criticism, its almost cult-like how much leeway people are willing to give and how fanatically they try to dismiss anything that isnt unconditional praise

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
Its kind of sad looking at the patreon comments sometimes, I mean I get it FET is one of the greats and I think most people can agree on that but no one is above criticism, its almost cult-like how much leeway people are willing to give and how fanatically they try to dismiss anything that isnt unconditional praise
i mean, the reason im willing to be cool with it is because they paused the patreon, so nobody can say they're milking the fans for $$

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
With the lack of p stuff in titan game I'm inclined to believe that this may be cbob's thing or an important part for the patreon subs. I just really hope when they hopefully reconvene this is still important because I want a 'reward' or the like in titans or more of fet. Guys I can't offer any solace in making something amazing then suffering writer's block and the emotional stress so forgive me. It may seem it's getting to a point where it don't make sense but maybe, just maybe, it's magic to the ones you know nothing of and it should be that way. You being so much joy to a lot of people possibly without even weighing that. I know being healthy is 100 so do that but you may realize that you've created something that other's rely on for progression and end. I know you may know this so I'm sorry guys. The fight in bringing something new is still there. Bringing all of us something beautiful is still there. There's just not anyone there to program it and write it right now. Again health is important, I wish I was there supporting you guys and running with you. I'm looking forward to the other pieces in the lineup.

Reactions: F1forhalp
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes