Aug 13, 2017
hey guys, any news on the dev? did they announced anything? because im starting to question if this isnt "it" for the project. it would certainly suck if they give up so close to the finishing line, but it has happened before with other games, as they say "no news is bad news".
The last few pages of this thread pretty much cover everything that has happened thus far. Marty is being ghosted by cbob and is in turn ghosting us for now. All we know is that they finally stopped collecting funds on patreon a couple months ago and that "it'll come out when it comes out" to paraphrase the last update post on the progress of the game.

If you want anymore info go hunt down cbob on whatever mountain he decided to retreat to.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
The last few pages of this thread pretty much cover everything that has happened thus far. Marty is being ghosted by cbob and is in turn ghosting us for now. All we know is that they finally stopped collecting funds on patreon a couple months ago and that "it'll come out when it comes out" to paraphrase the last update post on the progress of the game.

If you want anymore info go hunt down cbob on whatever mountain he decided to retreat to.

yeah, i knew all that, but since i was away for a few days i wanted to know if any new(as in, either NEW or unknown to me) info had come to light.

as i said in that post, what they are doing looks pretty bad, since they are treating it as a death project. it feels like they are just giving up on it.

Aug 13, 2017
You know... I think in these last few years we've only ever heard from the coder through Marty. As in I don't think the coder has ever interacted with the community themselves. Hmmmmmm.

Well something to think about.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ShaveYoLegs
Aug 13, 2017
I REALLY hope this isn't it. I was super eager to see the Korra love route progress. What was there so far was fucking STEAMY.
I'm not a big fan of the love route so I'm not all too fussed about it being put on ice but they did promise us one more book and that's one more slave route I can play through and jerk off to and then ultimately be disappointed by the lack of MILF.

However I still think it's too early to be getting all worried about it being completely dead in the water. Who knows what'll happen right. Maybe let's call time of death at the end of January? Who's with me?

• Haha
Reactions: SiuKim

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I'm willing to call time of death by the year mark, and even then I'd be hesitant.

I've seen LocJaw and Flamecito come out of death and post an update on Strange Nights and New World Out There in the past. Waiting on MITY to do the same is not a hassle for me.

Reactions: F1forhalp
Aug 13, 2017
I'm willing to call time of death by the year mark, and even then I'd be hesitant.

I've seen LocJaw and Flamecito come out of death and post an update on Strange Nights and New World Out There in the past. Waiting on MITY to do the same is not a hassle for me.
Ok but you realise it's been nearly half a year since an update right? Time of death is called immediately on people, I think a 6 month mark is enough to claim it's in a coma at least.

Either way so long as we have no news or insight into what's happening with the game it's best to treat it as abandoned and not get your hopes up. That's a message to you all.

Reactions: CarpeDiem69

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Ok but you realise it's been nearly half a year since an update right? Time of death is called immediately on people, I think a 6 month mark is enough to claim it's in a coma at least.

Either way so long as we have no news or insight into what's happening with the game it's best to treat it as abandoned and not get your hopes up. That's a message to you all.
The game is dead when Marty throws in the towel and says so. The forum has been over this again and again, plenty of games are on hiatus or just stuck in development hell. Even big name development houses such as CD Projekt have this problem. Look at the Cyberpunk 2077 and all the issues at release.

Also, lots of devs with older flash games are focusing on getting those games converted into a more modern format. Would not be surprised if zone and others rolled out updated versions of their works in a few months.

Aug 13, 2017
The game is dead when Marty throws in the towel and says so. The forum has been over this again and again, plenty of games are on hiatus or just stuck in development hell. Even big name development houses such as CD Projekt have this problem. Look at the Cyberpunk 2077 and all the issues at release.

Also, lots of devs with older flash games are focusing on getting those games converted into a more modern format. Would not be surprised if zone and others rolled out updated versions of their works in a few months.
It's not up to Marty lmao. The problem here is literally that the coder isn't communicating or doing anything. Marty literally has no control over the situation. He can make update post after update post about how "there'll be news soon guys but I stubbed my toe and I think cbob is just working on his own health with the lockdown and all", but ultimately the status of the game is unknown even to him.

Keep bringing up cyberpunk though but hey you do realise they at least kept updating the public on their 7 year road to failure. This game is drifting, lifeless in the water and that's ok because even if it dies it can come back as an undead project whenever cbob decides to hike back down the mountain and into his log cabin to continue working on the script or code or whatever problem will inevitably come up when development starts up again.

ShaveYoLegs

Nov 10, 2017
Hell Kya despite being a lesbian is being set up for sexual interaction with the main character; they did the same with another lesbian in book 2 where he was the main exception.
I remember loving that because at the time I was somewhat into the whole "fucking lesbians straight" thing.
But in retrospective her design was bad and the scenes really weren't all that.

kleinbottle

Jul 12, 2020
i need help with the console i have changed console.config to True and when i enter the game and press shift + o nothing happens im on v.0.8.7d

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes