PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
How can I change my name within the files?
It would seem my older saves got currupted (I assume) and now in book 4 love route I'm stuck with "Temp".

mravacado

Sep 10, 2020
I’m still confused on the whole situation. My understanding is either the writer or the coder had depression and took a break from the project, and now the artist (Marty?) is the one doing most of the work now and that’s why the latest update was smaller than usual. If someone would be so kind as to fill me in on who cbob is, and whoever the third member everyone keeps talking about is that would be great

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I’m still confused on the whole situation. My understanding is either the writer or the coder had depression and took a break from the project, and now the artist (Marty?) is the one doing most of the work now and that’s why the latest update was smaller than usual. If someone would be so kind as to fill me in on who cbob is, and whoever the third member everyone keeps talking about is that would be great
There is no third member.

It's Marty (the artist) and cbob (the everything else).

cbob was the one with depression that stalled the project to a halt. Marty used that time to work on 8Teen Titans in order to get something out.

Nothing was worked on during that break because cbob had all the tools and all the necessary framework so Marty couldn't really do anything since it was all on cbob to finish what he had. That's also the reason the update is not dissimilar from a normal monthly-ish update.

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
Im hoping that we see an improvement on the love route in book 3, in regards to actually having a meaningful choice between the girls

I know the main focus is Korra but I think there should be decent endings for each one, and a harem option since thats sorta happened in the past

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
what level of patreon support is needed to get access to the current version of the game?
$5 gets you the standard early access, oftentimes the bug fix version first than any updates off of that before the official public release.

$10 gets you the same thing but with a name in the credits.

$20 gets you the very first update but it's pre-bugfix so I don't like it to be posted here because oftentimes the $5 is the first "definitive" update.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sevendust ft. Skin - Licking Cream
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Also I hope y'all enjoy the updates because after this month I can't afford to patron anymore.
my standing motto, real life first; priority should be a home and food on the table and all those countless things around that. me, i do some donation here and there when i find something worth it, wouldn't even touch the patreon model for a whole handful of reasons..
if they put FET on sale one day, damn sure i'll buy it. provided of course i can afford that. there's real life first.
thank you for sharing, long as you could.

mravacado

Sep 10, 2020
There is no third member.

It's Marty (the artist) and cbob (the everything else).

cbob was the one with depression that stalled the project to a halt. Marty used that time to work on 8Teen Titans in order to get something out.

Nothing was worked on during that break because cbob had all the tools and all the necessary framework so Marty couldn't really do anything since it was all on cbob to finish what he had. That's also the reason the update is not dissimilar from a normal monthly-ish update.
Thanks for clearing that up for me

Reactions: Josh Spicer
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes