joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Also I hope y'all enjoy the updates because after this month I can't afford to patron anymore.
Hope IRL existence turns around for you.

I support a few Patreons, but I generally support creators that are cheap or don't have a lot of support coming in. I'll kick a buck a month towards a few Russians or support an artist that's only pulling in $100 a month before kicking into people making thousands a month, even if their output is better. I also try to keep my total Patreon bill below the cost of a good night out.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
so been awhile since I played this started again, and cant get passed the airbending puzzles, at the third one rn, dont suppose anyone knows how to do it?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
my standing motto, real life first; priority should be a home and food on the table and all those countless things around that. me, i do some donation here and there when i find something worth it, wouldn't even touch the patreon model for a whole handful of reasons..
if they put FET on sale one day, damn sure i'll buy it. provided of course i can afford that. there's real life first.
thank you for sharing, long as you could.

I support a few Patreons, but I generally support creators that are cheap or don't have a lot of support coming in. I'll kick a buck a month towards a few Russians or support an artist that's only pulling in $100 a month before kicking into people making thousands a month, even if their output is better. I also try to keep my total Patreon bill below the cost of a good night out.
Thanks guys. I'm still keeping a few that pay a chump change but I already had to give up a lot (including MITY) that I was proud to have held for so long.

Hopefully once I figure out where life takes me I'll be able to hop back in. But thanks for the concern guys.

so been awhile since I played this started again, and cant get passed the airbending puzzles, at the third one rn, dont suppose anyone knows how to do it?
Watch the spinning panels closely. Like, real closely. Always click before the one that you want.

For example: you want a red? Click before the first red or on the first red and you'll three reds every time.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Thanks guys. I'm still keeping a few that pay a chump change but I already had to give up a lot (including MITY) that I was proud to have held for so long.

Hopefully once I figure out where life takes me I'll be able to hop back in. But thanks for the concern guys.

Watch the spinning panels closely. Like, real closely. Always click before the one that you want.

For example: you want a red? Click before the first red or on the first red and you'll three reds every time.
sorry, should have been more specific. I ment the dream ones after you go to the south pole

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
sorry, should have been more specific. I ment the dream ones after you go to the south pole
The ones where you meet the past Avatars? It's honestly just kinda wandering around aimlessly until you find what you're looking for.

lucas luka

Oct 27, 2018
i have a problem with the game
when a try to play i have this
wat happen? what can i do?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 1371, in script
  File "C:\Users\jacka\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.1c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
    next_node(self.lookup())
  File "C:\Users\jacka\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.1c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
    return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
  File "C:\Users\jacka\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.1c-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
    return tl.block[0]
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.9.1c
Fri Feb 12 13:44:20 2021

Durkzinh

Nov 26, 2020
Guys im not tech savvy at all, i have 0.9.0 version, if i download 0.9.1, do i delete the old files later? its not gunna fock up the save right?

joepe

Jan 15, 2018
Guys im not tech savvy at all, i have 0.9.0 version, if i download 0.9.1, do i delete the old files later? its not gunna fock up the save right?
Either that or simply extract the new files in the same location. If you are worried about the saves, simply make a backup of the saves folder before doing anything else.

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
anyone have a save file near the current end of book 4 content for love route preferably but not 100% needed with katara toph joo Dee and either azula or mai pregnant they would be willing to share I'm on Android

Jun 25, 2019

The you should look out for Neko-Hime. A Dev with a very good game (Maou-Sama) in the early releases. Nice and interesting story and many lewd stuff..
But she struggle a bit with her support and had to feed her kids..

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
The you should look out for Neko-Hime. A Dev with a very good game (Maou-Sama) in the early releases. Nice and interesting story and many lewd stuff..
But she struggle a bit with her support and had to feed her kids..
Can you post a link to the game?

I'm about at the max I'm willing to spend, but I'll take a look.

wm3250

Nov 7, 2020
In book 4 slave route I seem to be locked out of looking for Korra really first time after seeing Asami, am I missing something? v.9

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes