Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
I know, I'm more of a slave route kind of guy (I think you have more variety there) but the love route of Book 2 it's my favorite out of all of them funny enough.
Yeah. I sincerely wish azula got like 2x more sex scenes at least. Best girl and not enough scenes...bullocks. Kinda hoping now that Mity adds in more scenes for older books to make all the 4 books more wholesome.

Jun 25, 2019
Yeah. I sincerely wish azula got like 2x more sex scenes at least. Best girl and not enough scenes...bullocks. Kinda hoping now that Mity adds in more scenes for older books to make all the 4 books more wholesome.
That would be great, i would love to get some more scence in book 1 and book 3 (maybe a little more side story for smellerbee or the 3 girls..)

Charlottt

May 24, 2020
they have to add disclaimer if the game reach the end of update. cuz i just stuck here in daytime and nothing else to do. did i reach the end of the update?

Aug 13, 2017
ah, i thought only that part of the game is under development. thanks
Yeah it's not on you for mistaking it because that warning isn't clear. Most games have a disclaimer when you've reached the end of the current build but with MITY you're left clicking around wondering if there's more. Having an "Under development" sign that only pops up when you click on certain parts of the screen isn't warning enough.

Reactions: McHela and APoc1

basetopar

Jun 3, 2018
Hey Guy, How to misssion pass Equalist and Three girl found Fire Ferrets Probending match Please , I Don't play game in loop misson, Thank you.

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Yeah it's not on you for mistaking it because that warning isn't clear. Most games have a disclaimer when you've reached the end of the current build but with MITY you're left clicking around wondering if there's more. Having an "Under development" sign that only pops up when you click on certain parts of the screen isn't warning enough.
Spot on there it shouldn't be that hard to have that.

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
Hello, I'm stuck at book 3, slave route, with Toph broken status 3/5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can anyone tell me how to progress? I don't know what triggers the broken status of Toph, I've tried searching online and on this forum but can't find it ffs :( I'm pretty sure I did all curently available sex scenes of her

Jul 1, 2018
Hello, I'm stuck at book 3, slave route, with Toph broken status 3/5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can anyone tell me how to progress? I don't know what triggers the broken status of Toph, I've tried searching online and on this forum but can't find it ffs :( I'm pretty sure I did all curently available sex scenes of her
You should do every sex scene with her.

Oct 7, 2019
How weird, maybe some triggers got reset due to a bug or something.. I'll go over it once again then just to be sure, thanks
Just noting that you have to do them AFTER you need to 'break' her. It isn't enough to do them once with normal gameplay, you gotta go back and do it again. It's poorly explained, I know.

TheBigFrog

Mar 26, 2018
does this game have high minimum requirement or something? It keeps crashing on my laptop and I don't know why

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 278 Votes