F1forhalp

SOTD: Sevendust ft. Skin - Licking Cream
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
does this game have high minimum requirement or something? It keeps crashing on my laptop and I don't know why
maybe your AV just quietly closes it (if no error msg pops up).. there are several common Antivirus progs that have this behaviour, deeming the user incompetent and thus doing everything the AV thinks is suspicious. a number of "one-button" AVs seem convenient, nothing to fine tune, just set light, medium, heavy protection, AV does the rest.. Avast has been notorious about this, some others do it as well. you never get any info, just closed. may check in your AV log, or in system event log.

zerosonic2019

Mar 21, 2019
Oh boy, what a great damn game, why the hell did i never hear about it? Normally i don't like games based on already existing series, but holy crap, this is gorgeous (and surprisingly wholesome if you go for love routes) defenitely going to be alert for new updates!

Reactions: MordredTheDark

TheBigFrog

Mar 26, 2018
maybe your AV just quietly closes it (if no error msg pops up).. there are several common Antivirus progs that have this behaviour, deeming the user incompetent and thus doing everything the AV thinks is suspicious. a number of "one-button" AVs seem convenient, nothing to fine tune, just set light, medium, heavy protection, AV does the rest.. Avast has been notorious about this, some others do it as well. you never get any info, just closed. may check in your AV log, or in system event log.
The game just somehow not responding after I played for couple of minutes, it just freezes up and I can't do anything about it but force close it. It's very weird

Shotgun51

May 1, 2019
Hey I am getting an issue when I try to run this that says that I am missing sdl2.dll as well as Python27.dll. However I have tried other Renpy games and have not had this issue? Does anyone have any Ideas?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sevendust ft. Skin - Licking Cream
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Oh boy, what a great damn game, why the hell did i never hear about it? Normally i don't like games based on already existing series, but holy crap, this is gorgeous (and surprisingly wholesome if you go for love routes) defenitely going to be alert for new updates!
you really should consider trying the slave routes as well, because if you don't, you will miss out quite a lot of content. the stories differ alot for both routes, each book.

The game just somehow not responding after I played for couple of minutes, it just freezes up and I can't do anything about it but force close it. It's very weird
that sounds more like a not-AV problem, maybe either a heat or a memory issue. the system eventlog should tell more.

TheBigFrog

Mar 26, 2018
you really should consider trying the slave routes as well, because if you don't, you will miss out quite a lot of content. the stories differ alot for both routes, each book.

that sounds more like a not-AV problem, maybe either a heat or a memory issue. the system eventlog should tell more.
I don't understand the system log at all, I don't understand coding that well.

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
How close are we to having the live route complete for Korra? I’ve been holding off since I don’t care for the slave routes.

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
Is there any way to win against Zhu Li in the card game when you are on the boat, is it just pure luck?
There is strategy to it, you can consistently win. If you are having trouble you can always scroll back to undo your last move after knowing what she has in her hand so you can respond appropriately.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes