MoustachGracias

Aug 9, 2017
  • bk4_money = xxxx dont work no matter what amount i do it dont change
    the crabs level does work though hm
This is strange, On wich day are you, have you already talk to meelo in the central park ? and are you able to read the data if you just type bk4_money in the console ?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
does anyone have a save file from before the latest update?
This should be what your looking for :) a complete save ending just before the latest update. I've completed all three books (love routes) and was the crab battle master in books two and three (I don't know if that's got any impact on anything) I tried to complete as much of all the extra content as possible so it should be as complete as it can be. (y) It's for PC (I've noticed some people ask for the same thing but for android) I hope this gives you what your looking for. Edit: All girls impregnated, love route.

Last edited:

Ambadie010

Dec 7, 2018
Whats the last in-game things that can do in 0.9.1c? Including minigames. I did the captain, Jinora yoga, and everything else seems under development, especially training. Is this the end of this update?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
thats prolly it.. did you see the under development? if so then thats it
Whats the last in-game things that can do in 0.9.1c? Including minigames. I did the captain, Jinora yoga, and everything else seems under development, especially training. Is this the end of this update?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Funny enough I ended up with both Azula and Mai Book 2 Love route end.They both pregnant and they both happy.Azula suddenly become a sweet girl that crave for affection from his brother.Well for a girl that dominate and fuck alot of guys,she is suprisingly sweet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Funny enough I ended up with both Azula and Mai Book 2 Love route end.They both pregnant and they both happy.Azula suddenly become a sweet girl that crave for affection from his brother.Well for a girl that dominate and fuck alot of guys,she is suprisingly sweet.
Yea I don't see azula ever being that. doesn't really track with her character personally.

Jun 28, 2020
Azula is the most attractive character in the game, y'all got shit taste.

Only Toph comes close, but i hate the almost fat toddler looking body.

Suki is also great, but they could have handled her body better.

• Haha
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes