Jun 25, 2019
Love route, at the end you have 3 choices that are basically "stay with Azula", "stay with Mai", "fuck off for who knows how long".
That's the ending if you pick the latter option.
Thats the canon ending for Book 2 just like the series╮(─▽─)╭.Zuko left both of them and have a journey to redeem himself.Only back when they defeat Fire lord Ozai.
Thank you Guyz :)

Mar 7, 2018
Azula & Jinora > Ty Lee > Katara > Everyone else

Now that we settled that lets talk about what we can expect in the next update?
Dunno man. Katara is kinda bland in-game.

Azula > Toph > Jinora > Ajala (Pretty sure she's an OC but still like her stuff) > Ty Lee and Mai > Katara > The rest

Anyway I think they're going finish Korra's recovery enough for her to walk unaided. They've already phased out the beams and the Water event can still work even after she can walk. Next event will probably be a massage that leads to groping. Kya probably is gonna probably get a repeatable event involving intercepting Korra's lewd Asami pics for BJs or Watching. An Ikki tease and/or Loli-bait Korra tease is almost certain given that nothing came of the cave event's "options". Probably some base sexual stuff with Opal involving watching more movers. Doubt Jinora will get much more than another flashing event though.

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Azula & Jinora > Ty Lee > Katara > Everyone else

Now that we settled that lets talk about what we can expect in the next update?
Given the questions the player got when carrying Korra to the cave in the snow storm (the same style we got for unlocking Jinora in the slave route) I think we can pretty much count on Ikky being in the next release.

1614115421302.png
1614115446753.png
1614115459864.png

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Dunno man. Katara is kinda bland in-game.

Azula > Toph > Jinora > Ajala (Pretty sure she's an OC but still like her stuff) > Ty Lee and Mai > Katara > The rest
My favorites are:
Azula > Ikki > Jo Dee > Jinora > Jin > Ty Lee > Toph > Katara > Yangchen > The rest :D

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
You are mistaken sir

View attachment 1051214

Oh... also Jinora is 14 in book four.
>two digits
That's... my point.

But in all seriousness having an Ikki/Jinora trio at this point is a given.
But that Korra scene went something like "W-What? You really want to see me as a kid?! How young do you like them, you perv?!" Implying that Korra is gonna be the one with those scenes if you pick those options.
I could be wrong tho, but the way they presented Ikki I'm expecint scenes of her even without choosing "preferred age group".

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
>two digits
That's... my point.

But in all seriousness having an Ikki/Jinora trio at this point is a given.
But that Korra scene went something like "W-What? You really want to see me as a kid?! How young do you like them, you perv?!" Implying that Korra is gonna be the one with those scenes if you pick those options.
I could be wrong tho, but the way they presented Ikki I'm expecint scenes of her even without choosing "preferred age group".
See I don't think so. I could be wrong for sure but my money is on that scene being aimed at the Ikki content unlock not a younger Korra.

Serpents2

Jul 6, 2020
I can't imagine putting children above someone like Ty Lee or Suki
I hate to break it to you bro, but they're all children. Suki is only one year older then Jinora and Ty Lee is the same age. Also Ty Lee is only two years older then Toph. With cartoons it's about personality and design not age. Ty Lee is that air headed girl who knows she's sexy. Toph is that cute tomboy thats fun to be around. Jinora is that shy book smart girl and Ikki is that innocent wanna have fun type. Growing up with the show we've all had our crushes in the series and that's who we likely lean toward. It's not about picking "kids" it's about picking who you liked as a kid that you still have a fetish over today. Don't be so judgmental lmao

Suki: 15 Years Old
Ty Lee: 14 Years Old
Jinora: 14 Years Old
Toph: 12 Years Old
Ikki: 11 Years Old

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I hate to break it to you bro, but they're all children. Suki is only one year older then Jinora and Ty Lee is the same age. Also Ty Lee is only two years older then Toph. With cartoons it's about personality and design not age. Ty Lee is that air headed girl who knows she's sexy. Toph is that cute tomboy thats fun to be around. Jinora is that shy book smart girl and Ikki is that innocent wanna have fun type. Growing up with the show we've all had our crushes in the series and that's who we likely lean toward. It's not about picking "kids" it's about picking who you liked as a kid that you still have a fetish over today. Don't be so judgmental lmao

FET introduced me to Aang's story and now I "love" characters that wouldn't interest me otherwise. I mean most of the girls don't even look cute or sexy, it's their character traits that make them likeable. And in my opinion, Marty does a damn good job at making them look better and more consistent than they are in the show. (If you can ignore the tendency to make them a little rounder and don't look at their feet. :Kappa:)

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

I get what you're saying, but when they still look like actual children, it's hard to get behind. If it were "aged up" ikki, toph, or jinora, where they actually look like adults, then sure but they still look like children compared to the others.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes