Jun 25, 2019
Indeed, this Creepy House girl reminds me a bit of my first crush as i was a kid..
Of course it was Wednesday Addams :sneaky:

I hate to break it to you bro, but they're all children. Suki is only one year older then Jinora and Ty Lee is the same age. Also Ty Lee is only two years older then Toph. With cartoons it's about personality and design not age. Ty Lee is that air headed girl who knows she's sexy. Toph is that cute tomboy thats fun to be around. Jinora is that shy book smart girl and Ikki is that innocent wanna have fun type. Growing up with the show we've all had our crushes in the series and that's who we likely lean toward. It's not about picking "kids" it's about picking who you liked as a kid that you still have a fetish over today. Don't be so judgmental lmao

Suki: 15 Years Old
Ty Lee: 14 Years Old
Jinora: 14 Years Old
Toph: 12 Years Old
Ikki: 11 Years Old
Damn right bro, it's not about age, it's about charakters and your own crushes as a kid. (And i love the jokes and quotes to other anime/cartoon series from my childhood :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: )

Ethernet

Feb 24, 2021
Someone knows how to spend day 11 on the route of love with korra I already checked everything that someone knows like: c already my head hurts

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
See I don't think so. I could be wrong for sure but my money is on that scene being aimed at the Ikki content unlock not a younger Korra.
Like I said I could be wrong. I'm fine either way, in fact I wanted Ikki scenes in the slave route but alas.
Loli Korra or Ikki I don't care to be honest.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Given the questions the player got when carrying Korra to the cave in the snow storm (the same style we got for unlocking Jinora in the slave route) I think we can pretty much count on Ikky being in the next release.

View attachment 1050947
View attachment 1050948
View attachment 1050949
I didn't get the response "what exactly is your prefered age you pervert" I got this, did I do something wrong? I don't want to get locked out of a route.

I picked "Well" > "Be Ambiguous" and got this

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
See I don't think so. I could be wrong for sure but my money is on that scene being aimed at the Ikki content unlock not a younger Korra.
Ikki is already a guarantee given how much time we are spending with her. And after this interaction, loli korra is clearly the implication

Reactions: MordredTheDark

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Finally played through this update. It's really good.

I saw some people complain about the content so I put it off, but honestly I loved everything that was set up. And I appreciate that nothing was rushed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly I thought it was great. I love that there is internal tension. And nothing was rushed. This could be the best book as long as they build on each plot thread properly.

My only complaint is that I couldn't give Katara a kiss each day when I'd finish talking to her. After how loyal she is and how she helps set me up with other women, I still think of her as the MC's dearest love. And I hope we have to option to express that to her later.

8/10 update. I hope CBob is getting himself back on track so that updates can come every 1-2 months. But I'd rather they maintain the quality then rush out product.

Ethernet

Feb 24, 2021
[QUOTE = "TrueJackal, publicación: 5193245, miembro: 2571518"]
Creo que el día 11 es el último día de esta construcción.
[/CITA]

just wait? or does it just complete the slave path?

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
Haven't watched either show in years. Is it worth playing this with basic knowledge or do I need to watch the two for this to make sense beyond fap fap fap?

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Haven't watched either show in years. Is it worth playing this with basic knowledge or do I need to watch the two for this to make sense beyond fap fap fap?
if anything, watching the show would only detach you from the game, because you'll be thinking of plot holes instead of fapping

Reactions: TrueJackal

Serpents2

Jul 6, 2020
I think it would add to the experience. I don't think it would create any plot holes because this is an alternate time-line of events. But it will aid in knowing the characters and personality's which IMO makes the fap scenes more enjoyable.

Reactions: motiondill
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes