shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Continue 18titans is my vote. They've been on this project long enough. Best call it completed and let them work on something new.
They should work on something new, but 18titans should stay as a Cbob'less thing. It shouldn't start as a thing because Cbob couldn't work on something else, have them be inserted into the workflow and then potentially be on hiatus because of them.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
I hate to break it to you bro, but they're all children. Suki is only one year older then Jinora and Ty Lee is the same age. Also Ty Lee is only two years older then Toph. With cartoons it's about personality and design not age. Ty Lee is that air headed girl who knows she's sexy. Toph is that cute tomboy thats fun to be around. Jinora is that shy book smart girl and Ikki is that innocent wanna have fun type. Growing up with the show we've all had our crushes in the series and that's who we likely lean toward. It's not about picking "kids" it's about picking who you liked as a kid that you still have a fetish over today. Don't be so judgmental lmao

Suki: 15 Years Old
Ty Lee: 14 Years Old
Jinora: 14 Years Old
Toph: 12 Years Old
Ikki: 11 Years Old
35c.jpg
SevereOptimalDamselfly-small.gif

F1forhalp

SOTD: Melissa Etheridge - Like The Way I Do
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I'm gonna try this game
not finished yet, but it lasts quite a number of hours. actually, can't go through it all in one day. if you seem to be stuck somewhere, click everything clickable most of the time helps.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Zuko literally fucked Azula 5 inches apart of Mai.
How can you improve that?
Thats the love route of book 2 wich is pretty good but the slave route feels kinda unfinished and some scenes dont have the same quality as newer artworks or are identical with love route (book 1 has same problem)

Also book 2 has less then half the amount of scenes that book 3 has

Last edited:

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Thats the love route of book 2 wich is pretty good but the slave route feels kinda unfinished and some scenes dont have the same quality as newer artworks (book 1 has same problem)
The slave route is overrated anyway. The love route of book 2, closely followed by the love route of book 3, is the best route thus far—nothing can beat the sexual tension, the dynamics, and the intricate eroticism of book 2.

DeadDelta

Apr 16, 2020
The slave route is overrated anyway. The love route of book 2, closely followed by the love route of book 3, is the best route thus far—nothing can beat the sexual tension, the dynamics, and the intricate eroticism of book 2.
Tbh the love routes are just better in general. The slave routes often feel a bit confused, with Book 3, for example, being more about like, trickery really, at least for the main girl, while the love route is literally the cutest fucking thing (or maybe the cutest thing fucking)

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
good choice on jinora's undies man... she looks hot af
I have more than that but it's way too soon to talk about it.

It's still Mity's art. I'm glad he's allowing me to "play" with it but I'd never want to profit from his work. I do this just for fun.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Melissa Etheridge - Like The Way I Do
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
overrated.. no. that's just an opinion of you, as is any rating we could do here, based on very personal taste and opinion. me, i tend to dive deep into any route i play at that moment; love route, well, lovey dovey, slave route, well, what meanie can i be? what dark pit gives the game to dig in? has me actually more curious. the entertainment factor, for me personally, weighs at least the same, if not more, for the slave routes. lots of games have you the villain or have you the romance protag-ish or even the plaything them chicks jump on, FET does just this bit of not-that.

Benobi96

Jan 2, 2020
Anyone have the art assets?
The dude that used to leaked all art asses is MIA.
Probably left with the 3 month hiatus, he'll be back... hopefully.

Dude if you are reading this, please come back, we need you.
I'm sorry to say that I am not this guy, but if it is the up-to-dateish art assets you want I may help you out with it. The art assets are a little spread out, so I didn't bother with picking them together and just uploaded the whole bunch of it. Pick what you like from it ;)

Edit: I just learned to know the difference between art assets and game art. So if you want the first I cannot help you here, sorry.

Last edited:

George Paris

May 31, 2017
can someone plz help me? currently am at book 2 at the false memeory puzzle , i destried the memory and can';t find any moving patreon to end this encounter

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I'm sorry to say that I am not this guy, but if it is the up-to-dateish art assets you want I may help you out with it. The art assets are a little spread out, so I didn't bother with picking them together and just uploaded the whole bunch of it. Pick what you like from it ;)

Downlad Assets
Holy shit dude, thanks.
The other guy stopped at Art Assets 53 december 29, so we are missing the art assest for 18teen and the latest art assets from february 25.
Let me download the whole thing and see if the new ones are there.
In any case thanks bro.

Last edited:
Reactions: hurry69
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes