Aug 30, 2020
Holy shit dude, thanks.
The other guy stopped at Art Assets 53 december 29, so we are missing the art assest for 18teen and the latest art assets from february 25.
Let me download the whole thing and see if the new ones are there.
In any case thanks bro.
are they there?

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I have more than that but it's way too soon to talk about it.

It's still Mity's art. I'm glad he's allowing me to "play" with it but I'd never want to profit from his work. I do this just for fun.
1) I'm eagerly awaiting whatever you have planned
2) What if you worked together so you both could profit from your effort and his work? Cuz you are putting in quality effort. Whether that means creating your own art, or doing small art edits for Mity, I think your talent should be encouraged.

shimipanracoon

Jan 7, 2021
overrated.. no. that's just an opinion of you, as is any rating we could do here, based on very personal taste and opinion. me, i tend to dive deep into any route i play at that moment; love route, well, lovey dovey, slave route, well, what meanie can i be? what dark pit gives the game to dig in? has me actually more curious. the entertainment factor, for me personally, weighs at least the same, if not more, for the slave routes. lots of games have you the villain or have you the romance protag-ish or even the plaything them chicks jump on, FET does just this bit of not-that.
Agreed, if anything I think that Book 2 has the best slave route of the 4 books that have the slave route. Also, once again, was really hoping we'd get to be a dickgirl in Book 4 ;-;

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Agreed, if anything I think that Book 2 has the best slave route of the 4 books that have the slave route. Also, once again, was really hoping we'd get to be a dickgirl in Book 4 ;-;
best slave route? ehhm theres only 15 scenes in it some of wich are also in the love route wich had 25 scenes. book 3 slave route had 40 scenes and love route 47. (not counting so called neutral scenes im using the gallery mod)

thats the whole reason i said book 2 could be improved there arent many scenes and some have even been reused wich is really sad because azula only appears in book 2 while katara from book 1 appears in every book except book 2.

Reactions: Centrophy

Serpents2

Jul 6, 2020
Alright, so this is the first time I've messed around with Art Assets and In-game Art. I feel this is a start to a new hobby. First are some new render's I've made by fusing assets and redrawing a bit to make it work. I hope you enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And Here is a "Scene" I made with Bolin about to fuck Jinora in bed next to Pema. Ikki is excited to watch.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Melissa Etheridge - Like The Way I Do
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i think they said somewhere along the path, that there won't be Futa. not entirely sure when that was..

Aug 30, 2020
Alright, so this is the first time I've messed around with Art Assets and In-game Art. I feel this is a start to a new hobby. First are some new render's I've made by fusing assets and redrawing a bit to make it work. I hope you enjoy.

And Here is a "Scene" I made with Bolin about to fuck Jinora in bed next to Pema. Ikki is excited to watch.

Nice renders keep it up

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020

I always love seeing people make fanart like this.

It looks a little unnatural with all the staring but it's clear that you did the best with what you were given.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes