t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Damn that sucks that MITY's page is under review. I think the content posted on the page is pretty safe looking at patreon's guidelines, so the reviewers would likely have to play the game to find any violations. The only thing that's obvious is the consent guideline as the characters aren't explicitly stating at every sexual encounter that they want to fuck; and the hypnoses stuff in book 3 and book 4 slave korra story is pretty blatently against that guideline.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If nothing else I hope Marty can maybe move to Subscribe Star or something.

Last edited:

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Damn that sucks that MITY's page is under review. I think the content posted on the page is pretty safe looking at patreon's guidelines. MITY/Marty has been pretty careful with what's actually posted in the updates so we'll have to see how this goes. If nothing else I hope Marty can maybe move to Subscribe Star or something.
The review was expected, let's not forget Ikki and mini Korra who don't even try to disguise their age, with Toph they still say she's 18 but with Ikki and Korra...

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
The review was expected, let's not forget Ikki and mini Korra who don't even try to disguise their age, with Toph they still say she's 18 but with Ikki and Korra...
I don't think those ages are ever stated, and that stuff is locked behind question/choice gates and not advertised directly on the Patreon posts. I would bet any reviewer would need to actually play the game (that won't happen as it would take too long), or they would have to decompile the game and look at it's contents (this might happen). Hopefully it makes it through the review unscathed and it's just a review of the posts on the page and not the game contents itself. If it is a review of the game contents hopefully the decompiled game is enough of a mess that any reviewer gets too lost to actually figure out what's what. Even knowing the game pretty well I felt like the files were a mess when I decided to dig through them to see if I could make changes to some of the art.

4.50 star(s) 278 Votes