gb2

Mar 11, 2018
How about further update with Avatar Netflex live-action?)
Eh, I'd rather they keep it with the animated series. Plus, the live-action is...well live-action. He'd have to design cartoon versions of them.

To be honest, this is really a great game. My only issue is the lack of a proper walkthrough. Been a while since I last played. If they added an in-game walkthrough, let me know. If not, then, well, link me an actual walkthrough I can use.
I sometimes forget what I have to do. Happens even after I've read the text like 10 minutes ago, even worse even I don't play for an extended period. Not too bad, but a mission list would be helpful.

Reactions: Rick_Dickle

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Hope we're getting some discussion about the next update soon. I don't think there's any more relevant filler left. It's either festival time or contrived filler like "and now toph is here" and in a couple months "and now azula / mai is here"

Reactions: Rick_Dickle

middaywisher

Feb 12, 2022
So, doing book 5 slave route, and I'm in a loop. There's no more new training or water therapy scenes, Korra's parents and Eska and Desna are there, Jinora doesn't say anything when you hit training, and I've done anal with Senna. Did I reach the end of the content? Ikki only talks about the the upcoming glacier spirit festival and the only options with the twins is to shave or open luggage (which I've already opened).

Last edited:

Romikan

Dec 20, 2023
question, will the "ikki" content in the 4th book of love begin only after completing the game (on the island), or i should expect some of it much earlier?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
question, will the "ikki" content in the 4th book of love begin only after completing the game (on the island), or i should expect some of it much earlier?
Book 4 has loli content slave or love. If you import a save with book 4 loli content activated you won't see it on the island.

Book 4 also determines what epilogue you get, island love or south pole slave.

Romikan

Dec 20, 2023
Book 4 has loli content slave or love. If you import a save with book 4 loli content activated you won't see it on the island.

Book 4 also determines what epilogue you get, island love or south pole slave.
bruh, at the end of book 4 love, after completing the main game there is a "vacation on the island with all the female characters" I'm asking if there will be "ikki" content before that point? I've already completed the game twice on the path of love and slavery, but I missed a piece of "ikki" content

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
bruh, at the end of book 4 love, after completing the main game there is a "vacation on the island with all the female characters" I'm asking if there will be "ikki" content before that point? I've already completed the game twice on the path of love and slavery, but I missed a piece of "ikki" content
Yes there is ikki content on the love route

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Yo what type of NTR does this have,
Netori
Netorare
Netorase ???
From the perspective of the player, technically netori. (Though you don't really steal those girls, more like they just have sex with you but no romantic feelings, whether from their own choice or cuz their husband asked them to, so its more like Sharing than netori)

Some girls fuck other dudes but its girls that aren't main girls/love interests (fucking their own husband/mmf threesome with the player)

Reactions: APeX_VeNoM

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Ikki content starts in book 4 in the swamp.

Reactions: Romikan
4.50 star(s) 278 Votes