Sheik100

May 19, 2021
It stop when you leave the Swamp.
Sounds like he means on slave route at least I don't remember her passing out on love route.

Nevermind, she falls asleep on both routes.
Where does the current update leave off? I seem to be stuck with Korra falling asleep at every meditation and I'm not sure how to progress if it isn't the end.
If you mean slave route thats finished and ends with the spirit thing, love route isn't finished.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
really surprised about him not hiding jinoras age.. even saying shes too young :thinking:
You have to pick the "I'm a bad father that wants to fuck his own daugther" option like 50+ times to see those scenes anyway. If you do that it's because you want to see the content, if people dont like loli then they pick the "I'm a normal human being" option anyways. So there's no risk there.

Besides they NEVER mention loli or incest in their dev updates to no get in any trouble. Sometimes is as simple as that.

Reactions: Zekethor

nyuyu

Apr 27, 2017
You have to pick the "I'm a bad father that wants to fuck his own daugther" option like 50+ times to see those scenes anyway. If you do that it's because you want to see the content, if people dont like loli then they pick the "I'm a normal human being" option anyways. So there's no risk there.

Besides they NEVER mention loli or incest in their dev updates to no get in any trouble. Sometimes is as simple as that.
Its just usually they hide it behind.. oh shes 21 now.. but no shes still a kid in this lol, they did it with toph.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Its just usually they hide it behind.. oh shes 21 now.. but no shes still a kid in this lol, they did it with toph.
But if i remember, Jinora in slave route make 18 years old in the south pole, where you see other age??

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Hmm, in the other version I played, the father referred to her as being too young ect.
ahh I get it, in the other versions they referred to the characters as adults, but now the strategy is not to say what they are and keep it hidden, I prefer the current one actually lol

nyuyu

Apr 27, 2017
ahh I get it, in the other versions they referred to the characters as adults, but now the strategy is not to say what they are and keep it hidden, I prefer the current one actually lol
Yeah, this one is kinda insane tho, very good in terms of art.

i've only ever played two 2d ones that were good, this and summertime saga, I can't find any other ones.

I am hoping oneday for a fully lesbian game haha (female irl) but I doubt that kinda stuff exists.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, this one is kinda insane tho, very good in terms of art.

i've only ever played two 2d ones that were good, this and summertime saga, I can't find any other ones.

I am hoping oneday for a fully lesbian game haha (female irl) but I doubt that kinda stuff exists.
Try 'What a legend'

Reactions: IdarksoulsI
May 11, 2020
Personally I hope that after they are done with book 4's love route and the final book, which ties everything together, that they'd polish the game. Fix a few things, like June's eye randomly staying after she left and the June/Jin argument. Sharpening details to few of the backgrounds, Republic City, Basing Sei and it's fountain. Maybe adding more details like docks to book 4's South Pole and Fire Nation and just doing a background when escaping with Mai in book 2, ship schedule board and all.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Kinda hope for two different endings for book 4's Love Route: one with Korra, and one with Jinora—similar to how it was solved in book 2, where the player had to choose between 3 different endings, iirc.
I'd be okay with that, but first we need to spend some time actually developing the players relationship with Jinora.
At this stage, choosing Jinora wouldn't actually make sense. We spent so much time bonding with Korra. Jinora has just been a horny jealous girl in our lives.

So I really hope we get to bond with Jinora. And bonding doesn't have to mean having romantic scenes like we got for Korra. Jinora can have a different dynamic, it just has to feel like an actual connection was made.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I'd be okay with that, but first we need to spend some time actually developing the players relationship with Jinora.
At this stage, choosing Jinora wouldn't actually make sense. We spent so much time bonding with Korra. Jinora has just been a horny jealous girl in our lives.

So I really hope we get to bond with Jinora. And bonding doesn't have to mean having romantic scenes like we got for Korra. Jinora can have a different dynamic, it just has to feel like an actual connection was made.
option #3, take 'em all :D
i guess the hardest part in this bk4 love route is the availability and interest of quite a few girls, might get tricky to find a good plot on that base. or, to to build like a handful of different paths based on choice. maybe it's what cbob is struggling with as well. i don't see a "golden way" to really have them all, as of yet.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes