d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
I'd be okay with that, but first we need to spend some time actually developing the players relationship with Jinora.
At this stage, choosing Jinora wouldn't actually make sense. We spent so much time bonding with Korra. Jinora has just been a horny jealous girl in our lives.

So I really hope we get to bond with Jinora. And bonding doesn't have to mean having romantic scenes like we got for Korra. Jinora can have a different dynamic, it just has to feel like an actual connection was made.
Of course, but I trust cbob's writing in that matter—he did some splendid work in book 2. If I am not entirely mistaken, the next designation should be the air temple: I don't know if Jinora's coming with us (been a while since I last played book 4), but it'd be a perfect opportunity to bond. (Whether romantically, or sexually, lol, that is if the player's taken to an air temple.)

Reactions: TrueJackal

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I am hoping oneday for a fully lesbian game haha (female irl) but I doubt that kinda stuff exists.
I think lesbian scenes are just harder to make. Drawing pretty girls takes time but males can be disembodied hands or just a penis and noone minds. A lesbian game where the MC doesnt have to be fully drawn might work but Im probably the only one that wouldnt mind.

Edit: Look at how many scenes in this MC doesnt get fully drawn in, lesbian scenes dont get that luxury.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: KrishKalra

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
option #3, take 'em all :D
i guess the hardest part in this bk4 love route is the availability and interest of quite a few girls, might get tricky to find a good plot on that base. or, to to build like a handful of different paths based on choice. maybe it's what cbob is struggling with as well. i don't see a "golden way" to really have them all, as of yet.
Oh I'm all for harem routes.

My idea for a golden route, I already posted it a while back, was have Jinora dominate Korra. Since she is jealous of Korra, her solution is to only accept Korra as a pet. Although that would have been better in the slave route.

But I can't really come up with anything good until the relationship with Jinora is properly fleshed out.

I just really want to see some quality time with the family. Jinora, Ikki, Pema, Katara. And by quality time, I mean sex. The more taboo the setup feels, the better.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Oh I'm all for harem routes.

My idea for a golden route, I already posted it a while back, was have Jinora dominate Korra. Since she is jealous of Korra, her solution is to only accept Korra as a pet. Although that would have been better in the slave route.

But I can't really come up with anything good until the relationship with Jinora is properly fleshed out.

I just really want to see some quality time with the family. Jinora, Ikki, Pema, Katara. And by quality time, I mean sex. The more taboo the setup feels, the better.
What's new in this update?
A Ikki Jinora scene seems likely but I'm not sure if Pema is going to be seen in the love route.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I can’t make games like MITY but I have some good ideas that he/she might like these three games. DC Super Hero Girls with the hero and villain girls using hero route making them love you and the villain route your slaves. Star vs. the forces of evil where Marco travel back in time and make a harem of the girls and the final one is Equestria Girls where your character can have a love or slave routes and if Mity doesn’t like them then maybe someone else can use them.
Dude. Everyone's got ideas. Your mom has an idea ffs.
The question is can you execute it. An idea is worth so much less than the ability to see it through.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
The question is can you execute it. An idea is worth so much less than the ability to see it through.
This. Everyone is an idea guy. For example, I would totally love to make a space game based on Tenchi Muyo GXP or a Xanxia based one but I'm never going to invest the time but you could try to commission Marty to draw for you. There's plenty of artists that will draw whatever you want for money.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I think you really mean "can you make it hot". In an H-game thats all that matters at the end of the day.

ncupnone

Jun 29, 2017
Can anyone help with this problem? Im using joiplay with installed latest joiplay and latest update from this game and always force close i don't know why many thanks for help me fap fap

Reactions: Zekethor
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes