Dec 21, 2020
Hey everyone, I have the 0.8.6d version. Can I just straight up download the latest .9.3e version and not lose any of my progress (reached Toph)? And can I delete the older ver after downloading the new one without risk of losing save?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Hey everyone, I have the 0.8.6d version. Can I just straight up download the latest .9.3e version and not lose any of my progress (reached Toph)? And can I delete the older ver after downloading the new one without risk of losing save?
Yes, you can delete the old version and still use your old saves. Just don't overwrite files.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Please let the next version come out now that there is a desire, Diosss, that you are winning, zaoofu, please, let's see if it comes out this week.

Jabriele

May 27, 2020
Slave or love route? In any case just talk (and click) to everyone, do it two times even just for good measure. This game is pretty straighfoward in that regard.
slave route. I talk to everyone and, when i go to the palace, the game tell me that I'm at 3/5 on toph.

Dec 21, 2020
Yes, you can delete the old version and still use your old saves. Just don't overwrite files.
I see, thanks. May I know where the save files are stored? So I know what to spare

Edit : nvmd I think I found it in "saves", in game folder. I guess I have to move it to the new one.

Last edited:

memo00

Dec 24, 2019
when the next update is coming its been months since the last update happened is this game alive or dead wanted to know that's all

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
You probably hadn't heard, but it seems like that Patreon has started an investigation on Mity recently. I'm not sure, I heard rumors about it that. Their investigation started few days ago.
Because of the loli?, Oh no, no, no this is a nightmare that i had other day, MITY know that?, because you know, investigations are usually in secret.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes