Pt Data

May 30, 2017
How do you get boat for north pole the 2nd time to show up?
You have to talk to the same secretary that was on the boat the first time (I'm completely blanking on her name). She's with the redheaded actress on the Streets near the treehouse. One of the options, when you speak to her, is another South Pole trip.

darealman

Apr 28, 2018
Let's hunt bugs! FET 0.9.4a
Hey folks! The moment is here and the player will finally be able to visit Zaofu in this build. That wondrous place I can still not write correctly without pressing backspace two times and changing "oa" into "ao" half of the time.
This continuation of book 4's love route after leaving the swamp might have a couple of bugs (or more) and other things you'd like to talk about/tell us. You can do so by dropping us a comment below in the comment section or simply send us a pm. Both are good and appreciated.
We hope you'll like this continuation even though Jinora and Ikki will have to leave their leafs behind. Booo!!!
Besides your visit to Zaofu, We've rewritten the Hammer mini-game in book 3 and two other mini-games in book 4 (blowup dolls and moon blood drop). Especially the Hammer mini-game had been causing us problems for a long time (in android builds) and I finally figured out what the problem was and how to fix it. Most of you will probably never have experienced the problems, but if you have, this should finally smash it in the balls(god, I hope so).
Links below and a short vague summary of what's inside the build can be found at the bottom of this post.

- PC version -
- MAC version -
- Android version -

So what can you expect to see in this version? There will be a message telling you when you've reached the end of the build when you go to sleep, but to give you a general idea.
Two new scenes with Jinora(plus one older repurposed scene just so you can see it again ).
Two new scenes with Opal.
And Suyin gets two scenes, but one will be optional and can be missed.
And then there's a couple of other nick knacks along the way.
That's right, no sexy Korra this time though you will see her for a few short moments.
Like I said, we hope you'll like the additions and again, if you have bugs or anything else about this build you'd like to share/ask please feel free to do so.
We hope you'll have a good weekend!

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
Hey folks! The moment is here and the player will finally be able to visit Zaofu in this build. That wondrous place I can still not write correctly without pressing backspace two times and changing "oa" into "ao" half of the time.
This continuation of book 4's love route after leaving the swamp might have a couple of bugs (or more) and other things you'd like to talk about/tell us. You can do so by dropping us a comment below in the comment section or simply send us a pm. Both are good and appreciated.
We hope you'll like this continuation even though Jinora and Ikki will have to leave their leafs behind. Booo!!!
Besides your visit to Zaofu, We've rewritten the Hammer mini-game in book 3 and two other mini-games in book 4 (blowup dolls and moon blood drop). Especially the Hammer mini-game had been causing us problems for a long time (in android builds) and I finally figured out what the problem was and how to fix it. Most of you will probably never have experienced the problems, but if you have, this should finally smash it in the balls(god, I hope so).
Links below and a short vague summary of what's inside the build can be found at the bottom of this post.

- PC version - alt link
- MAC version - alt link
- Android version - alt link

So what can you expect to see in this version? There will be a message telling you when you've reached the end of the build when you go to sleep, but to give you a general idea.
Two new scenes with Jinora(plus one older repurposed scene just so you can see it again ).
That's right, no sexy Korra this time though you will see her for a few short moments.
Like I said, we hope you'll like the additions and again, if you have bugs or anything else about this build you'd like to share/ask please feel free to do so.
FUCKING CALLED IT!!!!!

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
the release the bughunt version is always in fridays so i was expecting this but thank you for the quick sharing

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
I feel like there needs to be a button to skip to new content from a fresh game, but whatever

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019

- PC version - alt link
- MAC version - alt link
- Android version - alt link

thanks alot for sharing the goods!
will make an exception and try a bughunt version this once, if just for the infamous Hammer game..
nah that's a lie, i never cared much about it after finding it's way more miss than hit even with Toph "helping" and all.

welp this gonna be a short weekend then..

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes