Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
You probably hadn't heard, but it seems like that Patreon has started an investigation on Mity recently. I'm not sure, I heard rumors about it that Their investigation started few days ago.
>Source: please dude trust me I swear.
People are really falling for this shit... twice... amazing.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
would make more sense if it was due to love route 2 instead since, you know, incest and stuff... of course that's assuming its true in the first place.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Let's see if the next version comes out this weekend or next week I think it will come out in the middle of the month

jamesthepond

Aug 15, 2017
Bruh the Jinora Blue Balls is real. The last build came out like two months after the one before, and you only got to lick her. All im asking for is at least a blowjob YKWIM?

augustusjones

Feb 12, 2019
Wouldn't suprise me if he was being investigated by Patreon, two things they don't like; loli and incest. So mity decided to hit two birds with one Jinora shaped stone. Plus with updates being slow / non existant for 6 months, there might be some previous subscribers who are upset and want to report him.

Aug 13, 2017
Why would you assume that? Have you not been here these past few months?
If MITY was ever honest with their little "update" posts then this guy would be fair in his assumption. After all they did say a bughunt build would be out by next week from the 30th. Unfortunately for anybody who's been here longer than 2 days we know that's never going to happen, rather it hasn't happened because it's been well over a week.

Reactions: CarpeDiem69
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes