Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
this is really a good update and probably the best one for me so far, hoping that the next update will come out in time..

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Yeah, it's optional. The man also made my skin crawl. Sharing/swinging/open relationships/whatever you want to call it is NTR. Again, I'm not against it in general, but it seems off in this game.
You're misunderstanding the concept of NTR;

That involves the guy losing his woman without his consent to another guy (or guys). This is normally a dark fantasy in hentai to humiliate that male character and made to look inferior as his girl falls for another for her own blind pleasure no longer caring about who they were originally with.

A cuckold is one who enjoys watching his girlfriend getting fucked or at least thinking about it if he's not currently present. Rarely involved themselves. Completely allowed and even seen in women (cuckqueans) who enjoy watching their partners getting fucked for a sexual thrill. In the end that partner is still with that person because it was purely meaningless sex.

A swinger/one in a open-relationship is normally one who engages with their partner with another (or more) where they all get off. Sometimes they like to sit back and watch but what makes them different from cuckolds/cuckqueans is that they are physically involved themselves where everyone gets off in a very physical sexual matter.

I think for you, you've blended/blurred the lines of NTR, Cuckold, and open-relationships/swinger culture all together automatically without really investing the time to understand the differences between the terms.

After all, I don't see how you consider, a guy who willingly wants another guy involved so that he can live out a fantasy of double-pentrating his wife or just have another guy watch him pleasure his own wife for the the thrill of being watched.

Now this could evolve over time where the husband may become more of a cuckold and want to merely watch temp fuck his wife but even then the options for him to be sexually involve makes it far from NTR especially since you're not technically stealing the wife against the husband's consent.

From personal experience who has been sexually involved with a swinger-couple, I can vouch that there are more people than you think that relish watching their partners get fucked in front of them out of pure consent or double teaming on their partner together because of what it would do to their partner sexually.

Because unlike the unrealistic fantasies of hentai, actual typical swinging/open relationships are well developed to a point where in the end it's just meaningless physical sex and that the original couple still love each other as well as before.

Some added perspective for you my friend.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Is my game glitched? i dont get any option besides Talking to her about general and kuvira and leaving
Not again... if you guys want to do sexy stuff to Ikki you have to pick the "loli" options at the beginning of this route.
You can't miss them, it's literally the "I wouldn't mind to see you as a kid, Korra", etc.

Pro tip: if you saw the "almost rape scene" that Ikki had, you will be able to see the new scene with her.

Reactions: TrueJackal

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Not again... if you guys want to do sexy stuff to Ikki you have to pick the "loli" options at the beginning of this route.
You can't miss them, it's literally the "I wouldn't mind to see you as a kid, Korra", etc.

Pro tip: if you saw the "almost rape scene" that Ikki had, you will be able to see the new scene with her.
I had those options but I still didn't get Ikki's option on this bug hunt.

I think that's one of the bugs that needs to be fixed for those of us who are suppose to still get that scene.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I had those options but I still didn't get Ikki's option on this bug hunt.

I think that's one of the bugs that needs to be fixed for those of us who are suppose to still get that scene.
I see, probably a bug then. Hopefully it gets fixed with the official version, if not then gallery mode to the rescue.

Are you able to tell opal about her parents?
Nope.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I see, probably a bug then. Hopefully it gets fixed with the official version, if not then gallery mode to the rescue.

Nope.
don't think it's a bug tho, i went from preious save and got all those scenes just fine; waifu started bk4 love route all new and p much the same, nothing majorly bad.
maybe the ones who don't get certain scenes kind of "missed" a step very early on, has to be the "really really omg pedo" one i guess.
aside from few typos, didn't run into anything severe bugged or flawed.
however.. the Kuvira sparring lags reeeeally bad, and when i chose the "revenge" pick in that one dialogue, that mini game wouldn't have me land a one hit. she's perma blocking, no chance to time right, too much delay on them clicks. strangely, the game fps are still constant at 60 even with the lag. must be the infamous minigame curse MiTy keeps running into.. :confused:

Reactions: d3v0id

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
don't think it's a bug tho, i went from preious save and got all those scenes just fine; waifu started bk4 love route all new and p much the same, nothing majorly bad.
maybe the ones who don't get certain scenes kind of "missed" a step very early on, has to be the "really really omg pedo" one i guess.
aside from few typos, didn't run into anything severe bugged or flawed.
however.. the Kuvira sparring lags reeeeally bad, and when i chose the "revenge" pick in that one dialogue, that mini game wouldn't have me land a one hit. she's perma blocking, no chance to time right, too much delay on them clicks. strangely, the game fps are still constant at 60 even with the lag. must be the infamous minigame curse MiTy keeps running into.. :confused:
I think the major trigger for the Ikki scenes are at this holy stone (where you can pee through, or something similar) in the swamp last update, or the one before that. There she raves about having a dick, and you can “help her out” with that, if I recall correctly.

pMsX7dhS

Aug 18, 2020
I am pretty I answered yes to loli questions aswell but i didn't got stone scene with Ikki in previous update, and new scene in this update. Does somebody know what file I can check in game folder that might contain this settings? Or a console command...

Reactions: Mistervd

Taksplint

Oct 12, 2020
To get the Ikki scene you have to:
1. Tell Korra you would like to see her child body
2. Talk to Ikki about wanting to constantly pee off high places
3. Whenever there is a loli option pick that one
4. When Ikki is captured, rescue her before the guys jerk off on her
5. Make sure you get her pee scene from the tree
6. Pee through the stone and get the HJ scene
7. Talk to Ikki at night in the tower in Zaofu

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes