Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
don't think it's a bug tho, i went from preious save and got all those scenes just fine; waifu started bk4 love route all new and p much the same, nothing majorly bad.
maybe the ones who don't get certain scenes kind of "missed" a step very early on, has to be the "really really omg pedo" one i guess.
aside from few typos, didn't run into anything severe bugged or flawed.
however.. the Kuvira sparring lags reeeeally bad, and when i chose the "revenge" pick in that one dialogue, that mini game wouldn't have me land a one hit. she's perma blocking, no chance to time right, too much delay on them clicks. strangely, the game fps are still constant at 60 even with the lag. must be the infamous minigame curse MiTy keeps running into.. :confused:
Dood if you're having an issue with that minigame don't attack when she goes for a strike, when her tits don't jiggle at all strike. I won every sparring match with her each time no problem. There's no challenge to it at all, also if you win the third fight this happens to her clothes. I never had any lag just don't spam attack over and over, defend when she goes for a strike too, even if you go too slow it'll still count I found (I played drunk as shit).

Reactions: TrueJackal

DeadDelta

Apr 16, 2020
Hey guys. I downloaded 0.9.4a but I don't seem to be able to go to the new content. Its through the bison, right? I try to "take it for a ride", but protag says he "doesn't have anywhere he wants to go". I've tried pretty much every other option. What am I suppoused to do.

Reactions: Chains123

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
I dont know if my save file is bugged but i cant get out of the swamp, i allready couldnt do it in the last update but since i could get all scenes without leaving the swamp it didnt bother me then

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
Hey guys. I downloaded 0.9.4a but I don't seem to be able to go to the new content. Its through the bison, right? I try to "take it for a ride", but protag says he "doesn't have anywhere he wants to go". I've tried pretty much every other option. What am I suppoused to do.
im also stuck, cant find 9.4 content

Reactions: Chains123
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes