F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
ya know if our saves doesnt work anymore it would be GREAT if ya would tone down the games in the game until its completed. after doing the airbending training the x-ed time i´m sick of this. i love this game, great story and barely enough freedom to be a sandbox without being lost but the games sucks if ya have to do them again and again.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
To get the Ikki scene you have to:
1. Tell Korra you would like to see her child body
2. Talk to Ikki about wanting to constantly pee off high places
3. Whenever there is a loli option pick that one
4. When Ikki is captured, rescue her before the guys jerk off on her
5. Make sure you get her pee scene from the tree
6. Pee through the stone and get the HJ scene
7. Talk to Ikki at night in the tower in Zaofu
When does this happen?

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
what the fuck? swamp, tenzin showing up? the only thing i can do is go to the tower and 'ponder life' but that just ends the game

::edit:: i just realized im on the slave route, i didnt even remember that last book had routes.
Good news is you have a lot of new content to cover now!

• Haha
Reactions: TrueJackal
Oct 27, 2020
Even if it's something that's already on the way, I really hope there's more with Kuvira down the line. Would feel like a major missed opportunity to hype her up and show her that stacked and not have something full-on with her, maybe even have her be a major player in the love route from hereon like Jinora or something. Otherwise ok update though.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
ya know if our saves doesnt work anymore it would be GREAT if ya would tone down the games in the game until its completed. after doing the airbending training the x-ed time i´m sick of this. i love this game, great story and barely enough freedom to be a sandbox without being lost but the games sucks if ya have to do them again and again.
I have no idea what you're talking about, I've never had this problem, I literally have saves since version 7 and they all still work fine.

edit: I will organize my saves and post them all here, I have saves for all routes, save from the end of the last update and save from the end of this uptade.

hfun

Oct 4, 2020
I am stuck at the part where you ask korra her progress at night and she says a little better everyday what do I do from there
Edit: Never mind I got it

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes