Sheik100

May 19, 2021
this update was kind of different, it had more extensive dialogues, which maybe needed to introduce the context, Kuvira's "minegame" was quite well done, as for the scenes with Jinora, I don't know about you but I found the footjob more hot than these two, and look I don't have this fetish, the issue is the context and dialogue, I don't like the idea of Jinora wanting to do this just to "be better than Korra" but because she really wants to please the MC, Ikki's scene was good, you see her innocence together with her weird way, it's a start, Oppal's the same, it was a bigger update than I expected, in my opinion it was generally good.
I dont know, Jinora only gave you a footjob so youd think of her while you were alone with Korra. She also showed skin after you do the water exercises with Korra. Made you do the massage thing with the arms after Korra did it. Only let you lick her after Korra did it. Jinoras supposed to be a little bit scary is the vibe I get from her. But it is cute how she only wants to kiss once Korra not around.

Edit: I really agree with Oppal. I didnt expect her to get any attention but they did an amazing job with her.

Last edited:

DECYPHER

Apr 26, 2017
The minigame literally tells you to look for openings (her tits will stop jiggling), that's when you should hit her.
Except that's not even happening for me. Let me break my issue down:

I go to Kuvira.
I click on "fight".
MC says: "Let's do this! Six hits should take care of this!"
I click anywhere else on the screen to remove the above dialogue to start the fight.
Text box displays "You lost", Kuvira starts moving around.
Kuvira says "Pathetic".
Fight ends.

I'm not seeing anything that's supposed to kick in.

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
Except that's not even happening for me. Let me break my issue down:

I go to Kuvira.
I click on "fight".
MC says: "Let's do this! Six hits should take care of this!"
I click anywhere else on the screen to remove the above dialogue to start the fight.
Text box displays "You lost", Kuvira starts moving around.
Kuvira says "Pathetic".
Fight ends.

I'm not seeing anything that's supposed to kick in.

Make sure you have transitions on

Reactions: jvdw92

hegghegg

Jan 21, 2019
Any possibiltiy of more eska & desna? It's been a while since I played through this, but they were my favorite part, especially the desna scene. I know it probably wasn't too popular of a scene though.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I'm really enjoying these anime parody games. Games like this one and Jikage Rising give me hope that one day there's going to be a good OPM h-game as well. Maybe even with animations by One Hurricane themselves
yeah man, and there are very hot girls, tatsumaki, Fubuki, that athletic girl, there's a ninja, another from the fubuki group, psycos, and the protagonist didn't even have to be Saitama, it could be something similar to their other game, be a villain infiltrator, with some seduction skill, or even a hero and have the dynamics of ranking growth.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
this update was kind of different, it had more extensive dialogues, which maybe needed to introduce the context, Kuvira's "minegame" was quite well done, as for the scenes with Jinora, I don't know about you but I found the footjob more hot than these two, and look I don't have this fetish, the issue is the context and dialogue, I don't like the idea of Jinora wanting to do this just to "be better than Korra" but because she really wants to please the MC, Ikki's scene was good, you see her innocence together with her weird way, it's a start, Oppal's the same, it was a bigger update than I expected, in my opinion it was generally good.
Ikki gets a scene in this update? How do you access it?

Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
Does anyone have any android save files from the end of last update or from the start of the previous update.
I've come down to android, as laptops gone.
Much appreciated if anyone does.

Oct 29, 2020
Pro-tip to my fellow gay guys: Don't download; the 'gay content' tag is definitely fake news.
I played through it (two or three updates ago, I think) and haven't seen a SINGLE m/m scene [the only thing even close to it was a scene where Jet offered to blow the MC but it wasn't even a choice you could make; MC automatically says no].
Also looked through the comments containing the word gay recently and all of the useful ones said the exact same thing.
You're welcome. c;

Reactions: RedRaven69

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Ikki gets a scene in this update? How do you access it?
from what they said, you need to go the loli rout, i let the kidnappers cum on her and it was no problem, in the current update i just talked to her in the day and night and it ended up happening, it's a repetitive scene

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Pro-tip to my fellow gay guys: Don't download; the 'gay content' tag is definitely fake news.
I played through it (two or three updates ago, I think) and haven't seen a SINGLE m/m scene [the only thing even close to it was a scene where Jet offered to blow the MC but it wasn't even a choice you could make; MC automatically says no].
Also looked through the comments containing the word gay recently and all of the useful ones said the exact same thing.
You're welcome. c;
There is exactly one gay scene. It's optional. Desna in book 4 slave route.
Pro-tip :sneaky:

Reactions: TrueJackal
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes