IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Totally worth the hours of playing :') [seriously though: I sometimes wonder why so many games with a straight MCs have one or two gay scenes at all. Seems kinda useless.]
It's not a game for gay people, that's true but it's open to any fetish and kink and that's refreshing and rare. I think that's worth something at least. And if you're gay and watched Atla you probably still can enjoy this game as it's very close to the series mindset.

Oct 29, 2020
It's not a game for gay people, that's true but it's open to any fetish and kink and that's refreshing and rare. I think that's worth something at least. And if you're gay and watched Atla you probably still can enjoy this game as it's very close to the series mindset.
Dude, ATLA was THE SHIT in my childhood! Never really wanted to watch the characters fuck though (they'll always be kids in my head).

Feb 11, 2021
Just started the Love route in Book 4 for the first time and I have to say, that was a jarring intro to watch for someone who's only a casual ATLA fan. Gotta ask tho, can I expect any h-scenes so far with the girls from Books 1-3? Because otherwise that is a really unsatisfying conclusion to those parts of the story if any of the choices I made there didn't even matter, given the decades we've jumped. If there aren't any yet, do the devs have any plans to implement some sort of time travel mechanic, or do we need to wait till Book 5 or later?

Feb 11, 2021
It's unlikely... everything in the game so far has taken place during what happened during ALTA or LOK. The time between book 3 and 4 is mostly not part of the shows
Sucks, but that's what I figured. I haven't really been following the other parts of the franchise like the novelizations and stuff, which is where I thought some interlude stuff might have been covered, which could be used as source material here. Oh well, atleast there's a Korra to seduce

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
It's unlikely... everything in the game so far has taken place during what happened during ALTA or LOK. The time between book 3 and 4 is mostly not part of the shows
agreed, i kinda doubt they'll do it, seeming as cBob somehow tries to have -some- output at all, the reduced interval, right? not really granted they both gonna watch every single bit of any part of the whole franchise, and then somehow try to cover it.. they by now have a number of girls for this route to work with, and never claimed to follow the show. personally i'd rather see them get it done with what material they have so far, should be good enough to wrap quite a few more stories and scenes around that. there are some hints here and there by now (as i see it) pointing at possibilities.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
There are youth potions for both Katara and Toph
There is a scene in slave route too with both Katara and Toph (sauna) but sadly no youth potions in slave route. Edit: If anyones looking for a mod idea, hint-hint.
Because otherwise that is a really unsatisfying conclusion to those parts of the story if any of the choices I made there didn't even matter, given the decades we've jumped.
I believe no choice from previous books matters in future books. My theory is all the love routes assume you did love route before and all the slave routes assume you did slave route. Theres little bits connecting bks 2 and 3's routes such as Iroh being paranoid in bk3 love route and being imprisoned in bk2 love route. Katara's dialogue in bk3 slave route really implies you did slave route with her.

Last edited:

SunWarrior

Jul 3, 2020
Yeah the combat just doesn't work no matter where I click it says I lost. Can't even defend

I'm using the renpy launcher, and I can't use my save with the main game due to the "module load error matrix" bug.

imcmart

Sep 24, 2018
Just encountered that same issue. try not clicking so fast, it seems to work if you let the text finish before advancing.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Pro-tip to my fellow gay guys: Don't download; the 'gay content' tag is definitely fake news.
I played through it (two or three updates ago, I think) and haven't seen a SINGLE m/m scene [the only thing even close to it was a scene where Jet offered to blow the MC but it wasn't even a choice you could make; MC automatically says no].
Also looked through the comments containing the word gay recently and all of the useful ones said the exact same thing.
You're welcome. c;
There's only 1 gay scene in slave route book 4. You can fuck the male twin named Desna.
This is the reason the tag system here needs a rework or something. You have a game with 99% straight sex scenes but if one male characters bumps his ass into you sexually, you have to put the gay tag.
It really is misleading sometimes.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes