Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Excuse me , what else bestiality , in this game, what else animal include
Theres a scene with the skybison and some random girl at the end of bk3 love route, a scene with a "young" polar bear dog with Korro (pet name for Korra) at the end of bk4 slave route and a tentacle/ vine scene with Azula at the end of bk2 love route. Theres also different naga (snake lady) scenes in both bk3 routes. I think thats all scenes with non-humans but Im probably forgetting something.

DeadDelta

Apr 16, 2020
im also stuck, cant find 9.4 content
I have found a way to progress. Funny enough, I was compiling all of my options and suddenly a new thing happened.

When I was in the swampbender village and waited, the earth nation soldier joined in. She never did that before, even when I tired this option, so I think you cant have interacted with her on that day. After having sex with her, if you go to the stone, Korra will be there. From now on its new grounds for me, but since that is what broke me off from not finding new stuff, maybe it will help you too.

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
I have found a way to progress. Funny enough, I was compiling all of my options and suddenly a new thing happened.

When I was in the swampbender village and waited, the earth nation soldier joined in. She never did that before, even when I tired this option, so I think you cant have interacted with her on that day. After having sex with her, if you go to the stone, Korra will be there. From now on its new grounds for me, but since that is what broke me off from not finding new stuff, maybe it will help you too.
you've got a lot to look forward to

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
in book 4 , route love , as I activate the relationship with ikki , so far I have not even had a scene with her , and I know there are scenes with her in the game because of the scene mod

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
all my saves

Save 1-1 book one(slave route) and all scenes unlocked
Save 1-2 book two(slave route) and all scenes unlocked
Save 1-3 book three(slave route) and all scenes unlocked
Save 1-4 book four(slave route) and all scenes unlocked

Save 1-6 book one(love route) and all scenes unlocked
Save 1-7 book two(love route) and all scenes unlocked
Save 1-8 book three(love route) and all scenes unlocked

saves 2-1 through 14-2 non-repeatable scenes from books 2, 3, and 4.

save 14-2end of last update.

Last edited:

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
all my saves

Save 1-1 book one(slave route) and all scenes unlocked
Save 1-2 book two(slave route) and all scenes unlocked
Save 1-3 book three(slave route) and all scenes unlocked
Save 1-4 book four(slave route) and all scenes unlocked

Save 1-6 book one(love route) and all scenes unlocked
Save 1-7 book two(love route) and all scenes unlocked
Save 1-8 book three(love route) and all scenes unlocked

saves 2-1 through 14-2 non-repeatable scenes from books 2, 3, and 4.

save 14-2end of last update.
Can a mod put this in the first page so people can know where to look for saves? This dude did a pretty good job.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
How do you get out of the swamp labyrinth? What is the sequence needed to get out?
Straight, straight, straight (repeat) if you mean the meditation one.

Other one is 1st option, 2nd option, 3rd option.
in book 4 , route love , as I activate the relationship with ikki , so far I have not even had a scene with her , and I know there are scenes with her in the game because of the scene mod
Just make sure you did the content checks before the swamp and visited Ikki and her sister twice in swamp village and it should trigger scenes.

Last edited:

Joseph Delgado

Mar 17, 2018
I had those options but I still didn't get Ikki's option on this bug hunt.

I think that's one of the bugs that needs to be fixed for those of us who are suppose to still get that scene.
One thing I don't see a lot of people mentioning is that another condition of the new Ikki scene is viewing a previous scene in the swamp with her. I don't see a lot of people mentioning, and I assume its because it was added after the bughunt version of the last update. This scene with Ikki occurs in the swamp at the meditation place where Korra stretches and there is a monument with a hole in the background. I don't quite know the activation requirements, but there is a scene here where Ikki wants to see you pee and she will give you a handjob. This scene is necessary to view the new Ikki scene as a save file where I saw this scene let me see the new scene, while a save file where I didn't see the scene did not let me unlock the new Ikki scene.

TLDR, there are 3 things that must be done to view the new Ikki scene. Tell Korra you want to see young Korra, view Ikki and 2 earthbenders scene, and view Ikki handjob scene in the swamp.

Please spread this information as I believe this is the big reason people aren't seeing the new scene, they forgot there is an Ikki scene in the swamp.

Reactions: TrueJackal

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I think the thing people miss is theres a choice when talking to Ikki in the watchtower before leaving. She says some innocent thing about pee or something which should be the trigger for the other pee scenes (that then triggers the sexual scenes). Either that or its actually bugged. I might test it to be sure, maybe.

Nevermind, theres no option but Ikki does develop an interest in peeing (and you) from the watchtower so make sure to exhaust her dialogue there just incase.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I said my last message the other maze is 1st option, 2nd option, 3rd option.

Last edited:

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
this update was kind of different, it had more extensive dialogues, which maybe needed to introduce the context, Kuvira's "minegame" was quite well done, as for the scenes with Jinora, I don't know about you but I found the footjob more hot than these two, and look I don't have this fetish, the issue is the context and dialogue, I don't like the idea of Jinora wanting to do this just to "be better than Korra" but because she really wants to please the MC, Ikki's scene was good, you see her innocence together with her weird way, it's a start, Oppal's the same, it was a bigger update than I expected, in my opinion it was generally good.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes